(9.6)

Few months passed like this but there is no change in Sidharth's conditions he was still same.

"Naazzzzz"

"Kya hua baba" she come out from bathroom.

"Mein bore ho raha hu"

"Hmm park chalein?"

His eyes sparkle in happiness "yes yes chalo jaldi" he wear his slippers.

"sidharth shoes pehno phir chalenge".

He pout and went toward cupboard to wear his shoes.

"Ab chalein?"

She smile "haan chalo" she hold his hand they both went to a near by park. Some kids were playing football. She received a call from Yash.

"Yash bhai, Sidharth aap yahi betho okay kahi jaana mat mein ek call karke aai".

"Okay jaldi aana"

"Pakka kahi jaana mat okay"

He nodded, she left.

"Hello bhai"

"Haan shehnaaz actually tumse milna hai kab mil sakta hu?"

"Amm shaam me aa jao"

"Theek hai but ghar pr nahi kahi bahar milte hai"

"Kuch serious baat hai?"

"Haa serious bhi aur important bhi mil kr batata hu".

"Okay"

She said and cut the call after that she receive Neil's call.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Kya hua neil everything okay?"

"Wese to theek hai but we have to meet bohot important information haath lagi hai"

"Sach me?"

"Haan tere aur sidharth ke accident se related aur sidharth ki life se bhi related kab mil sakte hai?"

"Mein yash bhai se milungi ek cafe me ghar ke pass hai tu wahi aa ja aur sun causal me aana uniform me nahi".

"Okay done".

She cut the call and lost in her thoughts."aesa kya important ho sakta hai pls baba ji sab theek krna" she said to herself and turn but her eyes get widened when she didn't find him.

"Si....sidharth ye kaha chale gaye" she look here and there to find him. Her eyes filled with tears she start showing his pictures to everyone to asked about him but nobody saw him. Half an hour passed like this. She start blaming herself. "Sab meri galti hai mujhe dhyan rakhna chahiye tha baba ji pls mila do na Sidharth se i promise aage se dhyan rakhungi pls pls pls milwa do" her tears are flowing continuously, the sky start getting dark with time still there is no sign of him. She start losing hopes. When suddenly she hear someone sob from lake side she follow the voice and saw him. He was sitting behind the tree hugging his knees. She run toward him and hug him tightly.

"Sidharth kaha chale gaye the aap pata hai mein kitna dar gai thi jaan nikalne wali thi meri".

He hug her tightly and cry loudly. "Sidharth baccha meri jaan kya hua kiu ro rahe ho?". He didn't said anything instead of that he hug her more tightly. After 10 minutes he said "naaz..... naaz mein..... mein pagal nahi hu na"

"Nahi nahi mera Sidharth pagal nahi hai baba aap to sabse ache ho dekho idhar" she make him look at her and wipe his tears. "Kisne bola aapko ye?"

"Wo.... wo jo waha.... waha par football khel rahe the na unhone" he sob slightly.