𝑇𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You breathed heavily while watching the opposite team close to the goal on your side of the stadium.

'We're gonna lose.'

There was no one to stop this from happening.

Your eyes drifted to the different angles of the arena as you looked for a chance to take the ball away.

But there was nothing YOU could do.

You were too far.

As always.

At this exact moment the adrenaline kept raising as you didn't understand why.

Why did you feel so on guard.

That's when you saw Isagi taking the ball away from them.

He paused for a moment before passing it to Kunigami.

_GO ISAGI ! you couldn't believe it.

What else was he hiding.

You eyed Nikko to see where he would go so you could ruin his trajectory.

Kunigami passed the ball to Bachira as he ran with it on the opposite side of the arena.

'Toward their goal'

You started running at the same level as him.

He noticed you and tilted his head to the front.

'Does that mean i should go there, FUCK'

you ran even faster trying to avoid everyone in your way before reaching the limit of the stadium.

You crouched down and tried to not get noticed.

'If someone's sees me here, I'm dead.'

Bachira passed the ball to Gin who didn't catch it, he fell flat on his face as some of your teammates started yelling.

_HE FAILED IT !? Igaguri screamed while freezing on spot.

_It wasn't for him. Meguru said as his eyes grew wider, as if they were the only thing you should be looking at at the moment, sweat decorated his features as his upper face was covered by a shadow.

This pass was for you.

You stood up and ran to another spot.

Right behind Nikko.

But he seemed as if he was looking for someone.

Narrowing your eyes, the ball getting closer and closer to you, you examined the stadium for the hundredth time this hour.

Too many opponents.

_HOW DID SHE GET THERE !? Igarashi shouted as everyone was surprised to see you at this exact spot.

Tho something seemed wrong.

You eyed number eleven.

Yes.

'Fail it and I'll destroy you'

_But for number 11 ! Meguru shouted at the same time that you hit the ball toward Isagi.

Executing your action, a little too early, you fell on one knee and watched as the ball made it way to your teammate.

Without thinking he hit in the item wich scored a goal for you team.

Everything went quiet.

_End of the match. Team Z wins.

This is it.

These few words made all of group Z start shouting and yelling.

You slowly stood up not showing much emotions, everyone was around Isagi as you bought your hand to your chest.

'Man. I'm tired.'

Number 11 just ignored everyone and walked to Nikko who was staring at him with hatred.

You didn't care much about their interaction.

Why did you pass him the ball.

It wasn't in your habits.

And what did Bachira mean by "the pass was for Isagi".

How could he know that you would precisely give it to him.

A lot of questions made their way in your mind as you let your arm fall next to your body.

As you walked out of the stadium without giving much attention to your teammates you didn't know that someone.

Not someone, three people staring at your back as you went out of sight.

Ego had a huge grin on his face as he saw your reaction at your victory.

Not even congratulating your team for the win, he knew it. He knew that YOU wanted to score the last goal.
Even if you didn't know it yourself.
That was the only action that would've made you feel different about this whole project.

But you just left.

Bachira was looking at you with those same eyes, that revealed this beast of a feeling toward the soccer.

And Nikko.

His teary eyes followed your figure while his fists tightened even more before he dropped his gaze at his feet.

☆_____________☆_____________☆

you were walking in the hallway while staring infront of you, your eyes squint as confusion watched over you.

your body was relaxed not showing any sign of frustration.

'only the results matter..'

_AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME SCORING NOT HIM you yelled in the empty place with a dramatic expression before punching the wall.

you went quiet for a second.

'WHAT ARE THESE WALLS MADE FROM I THINK I BROKE MY KNUCKLES'  

That's how you ended up making your way back in your room while holding your hand as small whines escaped from your mouth.

'Good that no one saw what just happened otherwise it would've been embarrassing-' you thought as you finally entered team Z's space.

☆_____________☆_____________☆

Anri had a deadpanned expression with a sweat drop on the side of her head as Ego was staring with a neutral expression but the vein that popped out of his forehead made it easy to understand what was on his mind.

Was he wrong about you, he thought you would be angry but here you were not serious at all about what happened in the previous match.

but after all, only the result matters.

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||