𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_Finally... you said while stretching your arms over your head while walking on Aryu's side behind Bachira while Rin walked infront of all of you with his hands in his pockets.

You were walking in a hallway that leaded you to a stadium where you will go against another team.

Isagi, Chigiri, Barou and finally Nagi.

You weren't going to lie even tho they were all impressive you felt confident with the members of your team.

_Hey (name). Aryu said winning your attention. Pass me the ball when you can and I'll score with style. He said while brushing his hair with his fingers.

You smiled amused and still nodded.

'As if I will'

_Walk faster, let's get this over with.

You let out an annoyed sight as Bachira was the only cheerful one.

_Yes chef ! Bachira said before trying to get on his level.

☆___________☆___________☆

You stood infront of your opponent team and smiled when you made eye contact with Nagi.

He blinked a few times and you both looked away when you heard Aryu speak.

_What conditioner are you using ? He asked Chigiri while touching his hair.

_Huh ? The only one we have in blue lock i guess. He neutrally answered.

_Your hair is really sty'. He said before Chigiri smacked his hand away.

_Don't touch my hair. He said as he took a step back.

_ Couldn't stop myself. It's an honor to go against someone as Sty' as you, Chigiri Hyoma. He said before extending his hand for a handshake.

_Your name doesn't suit your post, Aryu Jyubei. He said before accepting the gesture.

_SAY LESS, MY NAME IS THE ONLY THING THAT... COMPLEX ME. He said before making exaggerated moves while holding his hair.

'What's happening.'

Chigiri walked away with Isagi and they both started whispering while eying Aryu weirdly.