𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Hello, how are you enjoying the story so far ?

Discord server link : https://discord.gg/fmnxXhpsyP

(Let me know if it doesn't work, you can also find it up my profile in the "conversation" part)

I may not be able to be really active this week and i do NOT guarantee that the server won't be deleted if not being active but hope y'all would still enjoy and discuss some random topics !

Enjoy!

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

You stared at Chris and gulped as he set a hand on his hip and spoke.

_You got a special technique there ! He said before leaning closer to you. You must have a really good musculature ! He said and touched your shoulders while examining your physique.

You flinched but couldn't do anything since his grip was firm.

One of his hands touched your forearm while his second went from the back of your shoulder down your lower back and finally your ass.

You slapped his hand and felt your face warm up before he pulled back with the same enthusiasm totally ignoring your action as if it was the most normal thing happening.

What you didn't see was Reo tighten his Jaw at his move while Nagi remained neutral.

_Yep you got strong legs i can tell ! He said while looking aside as if he was thinking before turning his attention back to you.

He cupped his chin and seemed to think for a moment.

_But I can say that your obliques aren't. He said while this time looking at your abdomen. Which probably slows you down when it comes to try and take the ball in a turn !

He kept staring at you for a few more moments until you heard Kaiser chuckle next to you.

_Letting that idiot touch you like that huh ? What am I doing wrong. he asked playfully with a smirk while glaring at Chris.

_Don't take example. You said while your face started cooling down.

_That was a nice goal Seishiro ! Chris told Nagi while Reo sweatdropped at your earlier interaction with him.

_Prince what's our formation ? He asked his mentor while he gave him a high-five.

They ended up walking away while talking about their game.