𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

_CHEERS ! Kuon said while raising his arm with his nonalcoholic drink.

_CHEERS ! Team Z followed as you were already drinking.

An arm made it way around your shoulders as some of the liquor in your cup fell on your shirt.

_Meguru i swear to-

_(NameEeeeE)-

Everyone started talking at the same time while a vein popped on your forehead.

After your victory, Kuon proposed for all of you to share steaks by using the points of the three goals you scored.

You were all in your room around the three plates.

_Today we're all sharing our special dishes ! You can all eat something different. Kuon said while bringing a tray.

He set it in front of all of you as Bachira let go of you to take a closer look.

You eyed the different dishes.

_Who wants some Pickled Radish !? Igaguri asked while raising his plate.

_No thank you. Everyone said at the same time.

_How about you (name) ? He asked not hearing you refuse.

_No tha-

_I'm sure that she wants some, right (Name) ? Raichi smirked at you as you pushed the plate of the unwanted dish from your face.

_No.

_But I'm curious to ask. How come you were already there (Name). Kunigami asked referring to your position in the match.

_I was already here. You stated while taking a bowl of rice.

_WHAT ? I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU MOVE ?? Igarashi said as Gin stared at you.

You felt his heavy gaze at you and hardly gulped while trying to ignore him.

'He's scary'

Not feeling him staring at you anymore you turned to check and you regretted immediately, he was an inch away from your face with his eyes wide open.

You jumped a little which made you touch Bachira's shoulder who smiled at you.

_Also Isagi. I didn't know you could run that fast. Kunigami continued.

_I just wanted to score, and I felt that the ball was going to be there no matter how, so I just went for it. He said as the taller male nodded.

_That was an amazing goal Isagi ! Meguru praised. Here this is for you. OPEN WIDE He said while reaching out to his face with a piece of meat in his chopsticks.

_No thank yo-

_I SAID AAAA He said while jumping from his spot to force Isagi from eating the poor dish.

You sweat dropped even more when you saw Gin still staring at you.

You put your plate down and stood up walking to Chigiri before sitting next to him.

He started at you quietly as you let your back against the wall.

_Hey princess. You said with a wink.

He rolled his eyes as you let out a chuckle that made him look back at you.

_You're not eating ? You asked after noticing the male being away from the group since you came back in your room.

_I am not hungry. You could clearly tell that he was lying since the last thing you ate was five hours ago.

You ignored him and stood up going back to your teammates.

You took a plate and put some of the meat on it along with a bowl of rice before going back to Chigiri.

_I said I'm not hu-

_Oh shut up, you need to eat. How do you expect to be the best if you don't even have enough energy for it. You joked while setting the food in front of him.

He didn't say anything and you just stared at your "friends" chatting.

_Thank you. He said while grabbing the rice.

You smiled at him while bringing your knees to your chest.

He was the quiet type, didn't really appreciate crowds, not even being around some of team Z players.

At least that's what you thought.

You let your head rest on your knees as you turned your gaze to study his features.

'Damn look at this side profile im jealo-'

As if he felt you staring, he turned to look at you and you immediately turned your head away.

You thought you were hallucinating when you heard a chuckle escape from his direction.

Slowly looking back, you saw him covering his mouth with the back of his hand that was holding the chopsticks.

You unconsciously smiled and looked back at the little group.

☆___________☆___________☆

You were trying to find a comfortable position to sleep when you heard someone talk next to you.

_no.... p-please.. not the pickled radish-

You lied on your back while staring at the ceiling.

You heard someone standing up and saw Isagi making his way out.

You just ignored him when a leg came in contact with your stomach and a hand on your face.

You moved the hand away and was about to move his calf too when the body shifted on yours.

You used both of your arms to move him and it took you two long minutes to totally remove him from you.

_score... goal.... I wIIiIin... Meguru said while moving to the other side with his back facing you.

You sweatdropped and tried to get as much far as you could from him but still trying to not get too close to Raichi who was on your other side.

'Someone please knock me out.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||

« 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭 » - ( Blue Lock x F!Reader )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara