𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑦

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Shidou Rin Shidou Rin Shidou Rin Shidou Rin Shidou Rin Shidou Rin

'I CANT DO IT ANYMORE'

It seemed that the opposite team had came up with two formations, one Around Ryusei and the other around Rin.

All while you were still stuck behind. The ball still being thrown all ways except in yours.

To make things worst you made brief eye contact with Kaiser who seemed to be looking for you while keeping the item close.

You gave a small hand gesture as only answer, you won't be able to make it that close for him to pass the ball to you.

'At least Rin's out of my way now-' wait Rin.

You couldn't see him anywhere as it suddenly clicked in your mind before you changed directions.

They should be focused on Kaiser, not you.

Which includes, Rin.

_Lukewarm blue rose.

'Where did he come from-'

it didn't matter since he had the ball now, Itoshi.

Everyone tried to stop him only to end up being dribbled past.

So maybe, if the first option doesn't work then maybe the second one will.

You stopped moving.

_B*TCH YOU'RE A STR*P POLE NOW ?

'Either you get dribbled or persecuted (Name).'

You were on Rin's way, and while you knew that he was too focused on just reaching the goal you waited for him to just get a little closer.

'I'm gonna get closer.' Instead.

You went straight at him, and the moment he raised his head back,

_Thanks Itoshi! The ball was yours.

_You're amazing madam! You heard while not stopping despite having him running on your side, closer than the rest.

You didn't pay him mind, instead tried to think of your next move now that you unexpectedly got yourself something.

_I prefer a good strategist instead of brute force really, Charles kept speaking while moving in front of you only for you to get past him again. I really want to play against you!

'Huh.'

He shrugged.

_(Name)~

'I'm killing myself.'  You thought when feeling Shidou's side push onto your own.