𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦-𝑜𝑛𝑒

I've got some bad news for Kaiser haters

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

- One day after the match -

_Here you can have your belongings back. Anri said with a small smile while you took your phone in disbelief.

'MY BABY'

You have two weeks off, including being allowed to leave Blue Lock and do as you wish for the next 14 days.

Without a second thought you started walking to the exit when someone stopped you.

_Hey (name) where are you going~ ? Karasu asked as you were ready to start running only for him to not come after you.

_We have two weeks off ain't no way I am staying here. You said while trying to unlock your phone only for it to be at 0%.

_Right~ well then I'll be seeing you in two weeks. He winked at you before walking away with his hands behind his head.

The first thing you decided to do is obviously get to your home.

☆_________☆_________☆

_Im home ! You shouted but it was too quiet.

You removed your shoes and started walking to your room when someone came from nowhere and hit your head with a wooden spoon.

You let out a yelp and started punching the air before receiving another hit.

_KIRA YOU GAYASS !

_SHUT UP WHAT THE HELL DID THEY FEED YOU IN THIS BLUE LOCK THING !? He said refering to your more refined body and skills.

_Oh trust me you don't want to know. You thought while rubbing the spot where he hit you while getting flashbacks of the dish you despised getting everyday in the first selection.

_Anyway. Guess what.

_What ? You asked while he followed you in your room.

_My girlfriend broke up with me. He said as you tried not to laugh.

_Who ? Amiko ? You asked as he looked at you with a disappointed look. Wait NO- What was her name- RIOKA ! YES RIOKA !