𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Team Red||4 - 4 || Team White

'How.'

Isagi, you couldn't look anyway but at him, how much did he progress.

The whole match, he didn't stop to surprise you on each of their goal, in each of them he had an important role.

You smirked while gritting your teeth before getting back into position.

You couldn't contain your anger anymore, you didn't serve the whole match.

At least that's what you thought, you eyed Isagi while he stared at Rin who was glaring at him back.

He saw right through your game the whole time.

'But tell me how could you guess my game if I give up on it.'

Aryu had the ball.

He was running while Rin was having a mental fight against Isagi.

They were both running side by side before Rin dodged him and went to the other side of the stadium.

Barou was next to Jyubei and tried to block him but he ended up by passing the item to Rin.

And here you got an oppening.

You ran your way toward the edge of the stadium.

No one noticed you since they were too busy playing whatever was happening in the middle.

Rin was surrounded when his eyes fell on you.

He dribbled chigiri and Isagi before pretending to get ready to score instead he sent the ball toward you.

The item was at your feet as you turned to look back at your destination.

But then you felt a heavy aura.

As if a whole weight was holding you still in your spot.

Your eyes narrowed while Nagi was towering over you with his arm parted, ready to you stop from doing anything.

'Fuck'

You looked aside and saw Chigiri making his way to you while Aryu was blocking Barou from coming closer.

Isagi was still not too far from Rin and only now did you notice Bachira behind all of you with a neutral expression.