𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑖𝑥

༄ ⚽️ ༄

༄ ⚽️ ༄

☆___________☆____________☆

Flash-back

_You're feisty~ i like that, I would've gladly shared the same room with you if I could. Karasu teased you as you looked away to which he chuckled.

End flash-back

'Teaming up with Rin wasn't that bad after all' you thought while taking a shower.

After finishing you put on clean clothes and kept a small towel on your shoulders while walking away.

You heard from Ego that the first match, Team B vs Team A ended and that team A won with 5 - 4 which was close.

And that the second match just ended an hour ago opposing Team A to team C and team A won once more.

'WHY DID I CHOSE TEAM B' you thought before entering the room where all your roommates where already in.

_Oh (Name) I didn't see the past hours where were you ? Isagi said while looking up from his pillow.

_Training. You said.

_Huh ? For four hours !?

You tiredly fell on your bed as you remembered that most of the time you were on the stadium was for Karasu to flirt with you or come out with a few inappropriate jokes, only at the thought you wished to knock yourself out.

_Y-e-a-h. You said almost in disbelief of all the time you were out.

_Don't put your dirty towel on the be-
Baro started as you showed him a middle finger without standing up. I'm gonna kill you-

________☆_________☆

You were waiting in the main hall where the next match would be announced with a bored face.

_The next match would be Team B vs Team C ! The feminine voice from the speaker announced.

_First for team B, the first player would be... she started as the lottery started. Ikki Niko ! She said as he took a step forward. Second would be... Shoei Barou !

'I am almost happy about being unlucky since I won't be in his team.... unlucky. THAT IT'S UNLUCK JUST NOT ME-'