𝐂𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

{🕸️📣}

ADELINE REIGNS has been in the center of attention for as long as she can remember. when her mom was pregnant with her it was revealed that her mom was still helping her brother, norman osborn to build of his company known as oscorp.

the public praised her for this, and many people said they were going to have a strong miracle baby. of course this was a good thing for the popularity of oscorp, but then would put a lot of pressure on adeline.

adeline then grew up with people admiring her, and once she won the national spelling bee it got even worse. she was being interviewed and people were following her.

finally it died down in her freshman year of high school, but left her to immediately become popular there. she was roped into the school's cheerleading team, for her popularity and for her gymnastics skills.

adeline enjoyed cheerleading, even though she watched the girls volleyball team, longing to join. she went to every party, and slowly became the it girl in midtown science high school.

until one day, she meets the awkward kid you nobody speaks to. she starts to learn whats it's like to not be in the central of attention, and she can't help but love it.

DTS
-mayfiqlds niqhtvibez radioheadrot 11yoBees lovemeplease20 rxsqts rizzhara -belqvedle -skzluvbot

pls don't be a ghost reader if you asked for dts :(