-ix. deep talks & deep scratches

{🕸️📣}

ADELINE SAT AT HER DESK FINISHING her math homework, already tired from
doing one equation.

"it's so hard being smart, hot, and talented." she muttered to herself, laughing at her joking cockiness.

someone knocked on her window, and she already knew it was peter.

"come in." she said, and heard the window open. adeline then turned around, seeing peter come inside.

"i really think you should consider coming in from the front door and not my balcony. my mom doesn't bite." adeline said chuckling, while she went back to her homework.

"also my father is under the impression that you require psychiatric attention." she continued and peter laughed.

"oh really?" he said out of breath, doubled over.

adeline turned around, going back to looking at peter.

"peter." she said worried, getting up and going to peter who was leaning against the wall.

"peter what happened, tell me what happened. my dad he can-"

"you should see the other guy." peter said as he flopped backwards onto the couch adeline had in her room.

"the other guy, in this instance, being a giant mutant lizard." peter said panting.

"peter i told you to forget about it. this is why!" adeline said, hitting his arm lightly.

"hey addy, honey do you want cocoa?" adeline's dad's voice rang through the halls.

adeline looked up at her door in worry, what would her dad say when she sees spider-man in her room, even worse spiderman being peter.

"anthony's making some cocoa." her dad continued.

"shh." adeline said to peter and he got up and hit behind the couch.

adeline quickly opened her door, "no dad i do not want cocoa. honestly i'm 17 years old." she snapped.

"okay i just thought i remembered somebody saying last week that her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house where they served m&m's and cocoa all day." mr. reigns said.

"well that's impractical." adeline said, closing her door.

"and fattening." she opened it again and said, before slamming her door closed.

adeline turned around to peter, who had his head peeking from behind the house as he smiled.

"chocolate house with m&m's and cocoa." he said smiling.

adeline sighed, feeling bad about how she snapped.

"sorry dad.." she said, opening the door back. "it's good."

"i just..i can't, um, have cocoa right now because i'm working...i'm doing my..uh..i have this..i'm on my period." adeline stuttered.

"oh.." her dad said shaking his head.

"yeah i feel kind of pukey, and sort of, i don't know, emotional? and i have cramps so yeah.."

"it's brutal."

"you don't want to know..ha..trust me it's like bad."

"i..got it."

"thanks dad" adeline smiled, closing her door.

adeline went straight to what she called her first aid basket, it had everything you would ever need.

since she did cheer, she's fallen a lot, especially when they do outside pep rallies.