-x. yogurt & lizards

{🕸️📣}

ADELINE COVERED HER MOUTH, trying not to scream as her and peter swung over new york.

"having fun?" peter said, looking back at her. "no! not at all!" adeline said, as she gripped onto peter for dear life.

eventually they landed, and adeline immediately sat on a nearby bench.

"you okay?" peter said, worried but laughing a bit at adeline.

"yeah i'm good." she said, leaning back.

"great because..." peter said, nudging adeline so she would look up.

"woah..."

there was a massive fountain, where there were statutes inside.

people were taking photos by it and throwing coins while making wishes.

the lights were on inside of it, the colors changing to different colors of the rainbow.

"this is..beautiful." adeline said watching the water turn different colors.

"i figured you would like it, it reminds me of you." peter smiled.

"and..they have frozen yogurt."

"really? i love frozen yogurt!" adeline said, smiling even wider.

"lucky for you, i have money." peter said standing up and holding out his hand for adeline.

adeline held his hand, and their fingers interlocked.

they both swung their arms back and forth as they walked towards the frozen yogurt stand, chatting about any little thing.

once they got the the vendor, peter let adeline ordered first and then he went ahead.

their order came quickly, and then they walked back to the bench they were sitting at before hoping nobody took it.

"this is so good." peter said, his mouth full with frozen yogurt and toppings.

"you're so basic peter, birthday cake come on!" adeline said.

"well you got cookie dough. you think that's any better?" peter teased.

"speaking of.." peter said, opening his mouth as he turned towards adeline.

"what?" she said, laughing at him. peter looked down at her frozen yogurt, and adeline rolled her eyes.

she took up some of her yogurt and put it into peter's mouth and he smiled as he tasted it.

"hold on..that's really good." peter said, and adeline shrugged.

"i want more." he said putting his spoon into adeline's cup.

"no way!" adeline said as she started to run away, wanting to keep her frozen yogurt.

"hey get back here!" peter yelled, chasing adeline.

after a long chase peter finally got a hold of adeline, and spun her around.

"you're lucky we're in public or i would used my webs and had you in my arms." peter said, wrapping his arms around adeline as they sat on a bench.

"that's not fair." adeline said. "well that's too bad." peter shrugged, leaning in and kissing adeline.

adeline put her frozen yogurt down next to her, bringing herself closer to peter as their kiss intensified.

"we're in public, you can't do this." adeline muttered against his lips.

"we're not doing anything bad." peter said, his hands going in adeline's hair.

"not yet."

-

the next day, adeline walked to her locker, texting her brother on her phone.

suddenly she heard students screaming and running, and saw a massive lizard just like the one peter was describing.

adeline hit peters eye, and he told her to run. except she didn't want to leave him. she just couldn't.

the lizard guy definitely knew peter was spider-man, and that's why he was coming for him.

adeline tan up the stairs of the school, looking for something she could use to help peter.

"trophy case." she muttered, going to the place where there were all the athletic trophies.

she found the basketball one, knowing how good it would feel if it broke, since flash played basketball.

adeline followed the grunts and the groans of peter and the lizard, and eventually found peter being pinned up against the wall.

she snuck up behind them both, hitting the lizard roughly with the trophy.

"adeline.." the lizard said. "connors?" adeline said..recognizing the voice a bit.

the lizard started to lunge at her and she back flipped, dodging it.

he kept swinging at her, and adeline did consecutive back handsprings, the lizard missing her everytime.

she went down the entire hallway, and then petter came up and webbed the lizard's hand, swinging around and webbing his entire body

he continued, sticking the webs on the lizard to the ones he was putting on the ceiling, holding the lizard down.

peter grabbed the trophy from adeline, throwing it out the window and definitely shattering.

he then pulled adeline close to him, resting his hands on her waist.

"i'm gonna throw you out the window now." he said.

"what-"

adeline screamed as peter through her out, and then she was pulled back by one of his webs and held onto it for dear life.

she then heard sirens, and the police and firefighters all came.

"adeline?" someone said, and she turned to see her father looking up at her.

"that..that spider dude. he's holding you hostage?" mr. reigns said.

"dad no, he saved me." adeline said, and her father just shook his head in disbelief.

one of the other officers got the bullhorn, speaking into it. "this is lieutenant williams from
the new york city police department."

"we've got this building surrounded." he continued.

as one of the officers got adeline down, she quickly called peter.

it was ringing for a long time, and she was starting to get really worried.

"hey." peter said, as soon as he answered. "where are you." adeline asked.

"i'm fine, i'm okay. i'm down in the sewer, i'm tracking him." peter said, whispering.

"i gotta stop him before anyone gets hurt. but we need and antidote. do you know how to run a serum?"

"uh, gwen probably does. she does it for connors all the time."

"okay, great, great, great. okay." peter said. "i'm going to have to tell her about you though."

peter sighed, "okay fine. make her promise not to tell."

"she won't."

"okay so, i need you both to go to oscorp. then access the cross-species file. it's a blue serum, file 12389." peter said.

"okay got it, i'll get her and we'll go." adeline said and hung up the phone, going to look for gwen.