She seemed interesting

(Asif's pov)

"Dude, wake up. You're going to make us late for school again!" My annoying brother Asad said.

I have a large family if you are to count with all my cousins, aunts and uncles but when it comes down to us it's just my mom, dad, my seventeen year old brother Asad, my sixteen year old sister Aleena, and then there's me who is eighteen years old, I know what you're thinking but my mother loves having children but after having Aleena she said she was tired of us and giving birth.

My family just recently moved to New York and my siblings and I were admitted into this new school, I still have no idea what's the name of the school, I was never really the serious type when it came to studies but I always get good grades, being the nerdy type is more of Asad's thing.

I was still pretending to sleep when I felt a familiar hand tugging at my head tight.

"What the FUCK!" I said as I quickly turned to see a grinning Aleena, that evil monster.

"Language big bro" she said while her grin grew wider.

"Seriously Asif we're going to be late if you don't get ready now." Asad said to me.

I threw a pillow at Aleenas face and gave Asad a deadly glare, do they always have to ruin my morning sleep.
I quickly made my way towards the bathroom to take a shower when Aleena said,

"you better be quick or else I'll barge into the toilet when you're naked!"

Ya Allah which kind of siblings do I have, once I entered the toilet I locked the door, I knew Aleena wasn't just making an empty threat cause she has barged into the toilet while I was naked a thousand times.

Once I was done taking my bath and washing my hair, I quickly dressed up and made my way downstairs, there they were my lovely blessed family, they were all having breakfast, while my dad was reading some newspaper, who still does that?

I went over to and sat on my seat while greeting my mom.

"Did you sleep well Asif?" My mom asked and I suddenly stopped eating the cereal in my hands cause I knew the meaning behind the question.

"Yes Mom, I slept-" as expected she cut my sentence short when she said.

"When are you going to grow up and start waking up early, you don't stay up to study late but you never wake up early..." And she kept on complaining nonstop.

I love my mom so much but sometimes she could be the most scariest or disturbing person ever.

"I'm sorry mom, I'll do better next time." Was all I said when I realized that she was done complaining, my eyes settled on Asad and Aleena who were giving me a mocking look.
They always enjoy when I get shouted at, I gave them the look that said you guys are dead when I get you.

Well life is great for me Alhamdullilah, I'm in my final year in high school, I get popular everywhere I go because of my good looks, well I can't really blame them though because I'm Asif Suleiman after all.

Today I was excited about trying out for a spots that I'm very good at.

"Are you trying out for soccer today?" My father asked, while everyone's attention turned to me