what if I told you.

(Asif's pov)

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!" Rahma screamed her lungs out.

"Rahma calm down." I said while trying to approach her.

A few minutes ago...

I woke up early this morning cause I had to make sure that my plan for today was all set.

I entered the bathroom and took a long and relaxing bath, then I came out with the towel wrapped around my waist.

I didn't think Rahma will be awake once I was done taking my bath, but oh God if only I knew.

I entered back into the room to see her yawning while rubbing her eyes in the most cute way ever, I stood there admiring her for some minutes then her eyes settled on me and that's where we are now.

"You're Naked!" She shouted while throwing pillows my way.

"Well technically, I'm not completely naked!" I replied.

"That's it, my life is over, soon you'll rape me and mark me and then discard me...."

"Rahma."

"Then no man will want to marry me."

"Rahma."

"I haven't even spent enough time with my mom!"

"Rahma."

"Asif you'll have to wait till marriage.."

"God damnit Rahma listen to me!" I finally snapped.

I slowly approached her while saying

"You aren't dead" I said

"I'm not dead." She repeated

"And I'm not going to rape you." I said

"You aren't going to rape me." She said while convincing herself

"Yes that's right." I said and she finally seemed to calm down and wake up completely.

"Gosh I feel so stupid right now." She said while laughing.

"You really should." I replied back while laughing with her.

"I'll go get dressed now or else you'll have one of your terrible panic attack again." I said and quickly made my way to the walk in closet.

******

(Rahma's pov)

Walking down the alley of the undersea restaurant felt so magical.

Today has been a great day, Asif and I spent our day doing some water sports and God that was so scary, I swear I almost saw death while doing some sports but it was so much fun.

Asif texted me telling me to get dressed and meet him here at the undersea restaurant.

I walked to the back of the restaurant cause that's where he said I'll see him.

Everything here feels so quiet, it was dark but one could still see his surrounding, even the air felt so warm as it brushed against my skin.

Walking further down I stopped in my tracks as I saw Asif seated on a stool with a guitar in his arms and not too far from him stood a very sweet romantic dinning setting for two people.

"Oh my Gosh." I whispered in a bearly audible tone.

I kept on walking till I stood two feet from where Asif sat.

Asif looks absolutely handsome in his black tuxedo suite and since he told me to dress up a little fancy I wore a plain blue dress with a scarf wrapped around my head.

"You really play the guitar?" I said in a suprised voice.

Asif just smirked in reply then he said.

"I do, but I'm not frequent at playing."

"So what are you going to play." I asked in a soft tone.

"This song is called what if I told you that I love you by Ali gatie." He said as I just stood there completely captivated by his handsome features.

Ya Allah I really love him, please don't ever let anything separate the both of us.
I silently prayed.

The sound of the guitar playing pulled me out of my thoughts.

He plays perfectly, he's perfect.

"What If I told you that I love, would you tell me that you love me back?"
My heart skipped a beat as I heard the lyrics of the song.

Is this it?, Will Asif finally tell me he feels the same way?, Is this song his way of confessing his feelings?

To me everything was in slow motion as he continued playing.

"What if I told you that I miss you?
Would you tell me that you miss me back?"

"What if I told you that I need you? (Need you)
Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?"

"If I tell you all my feelings (Feelings)
Would you believe me, yeah?....."

And that's how I stood with tears clouding my vision.

After the song, I and Asif just kept staring at each other before he broke the silence.

"Look Rahma I meant everything I said in the song, well except for some of the lyrics but I meant every good thing I said to you."

He stood up and approached my as his figure towered over mine.

His warm hands cupped my cheeks as he used his right thumb to caress my face.

He brought my face forward till our forehead was touching.
Then he said in a very husky tone

"Rahma, you mean so much to me that sometimes it scares me to think of how I'll live this life without you, every day I think about you, my heart only beats for you." He said while looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you rahma, I love you so much, you're more than a friend, I want you to be my life partner and I know that in any other universe I'll always choose you, I'll fight through hell and back just for you." He said and I was utterly surprised to see a tear slid down his cheek.

"It all scares me and overwhelm me, this love I have for you, I don't know what I'll do if you ever leave me.."

"I'll never leave you Asif, I also love you more than you can imagine and my heart only beats for you too, I promise to always be here, I'll never walk out." I said.

"Gosh I want to kiss you right now." Asif said.

"Me too, I really want you to kiss me." I said.

"But it's Haram and we'll have to wait till marriage." Asif said in a sad tone.

"Then let's get married." I suddenly said.

I thought Asif would laugh at the idea or reject it or tell me that we're too young but instead he said.

"Do you really want to get married to me hayati?"

"I really so badly want to." I replied.

"Then let's get Married tomorrow." Asif said.

"Yes, oh my God yes!" I replied as I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him

A/N
Finally 😭, After 30 good chapters he finally says I love you to Rahma.

Everything might seem perfect right now but what if all this is just the calm before the storm?

Don't forget to vote and comment 🍒