The zoo

(Rahma's pov)

The next morning I woke up very early cause I haven't told Asif about going out with Ibrahim and I'm not planning on telling him.

As promised, ibrahim's car was parked outside the house and I Quietly snuk out while trying to not make a single sound.

I released a deep breath which I didn't realize I was holding in.

I made my way towards Ibrahim's car and noticed that the glass is tinted.
Well thank God no one's going to catch a glimpse of my face from the outside.

Upon entering inside the car, I said.

"As'salamualaikum." While fastening my seat belt, I raised my face to meet a smiling Ibrahim looking so fresh and excited, Ma Sha Allah.

"Wa'alaikumusalam beautiful." He said which made me blush, someone is being cheesy today.

The ride to the zoo was quite and peaceful and somewhere I was actually very excited to see different Animals.

Once we reach we first decided to go to the Bunny section cause I insisted.

Upon arriving there, my eyes widen in excitement at the amount of bunnies that were kept in different cages and they all had different colors.

I squeaked in excitement which reaching out to touch the bunnies that looked so fat and irresistible.

I spoke to the man that's taking care of the bunnies and he brought a particular white bunny that caught my attention.

I quickly reached out my hands to hold the bunny while cuddling and petting it, I brought out my phone and took like a thousand pictures with the bunny.

"I think I've been forgotten." Ibrahim said in a low voice while standing really close behind my back, he reached out to hold my hand in his which I didn't reject or stop not knowing that a pair of brown orb was looking at me from afar.

Ibrahim wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and I suddenly felt guilty, I don't know what came to me but the next thing I suddenly jerked out of his touch while feeling the pulse of my heart increase.

I don't know why I did that but some where I feel that I might be cheating on Asif even if we aren't official.

Well it's because only Asif has had the right to hold me or hug me so it felt weird and awkward letting someone else do it.

I looked at Ibrahim who had a confused look on his face while I just offered him a very awkward smile and said.

"Let's go check where the lions are kept." I said while trying to change the atmosphere and how awkward our situation suddenly turned.

"Ooh, I didn't think you'd be interested in the wild animals you know." He said with a mischievous smirk.

God that smirk just gives me goosebumps, I mean you get that feeling where you Feel safe and at the same time in trouble with someone?

Well that's exactly how Ibrahim makes me feel.

Soon we were standing close to the walls where the lions were kept, tall walls were built surrounding the lions to keep those who were interested in seeing the lions safe from trouble.