Back Home.

(Rahma's pov)

"I don't want to leave this place" I said and sighed as I rested my head on Asif's warm shoulder.

We were both seated on the sand as we watched the moon set on it's horizon
Asif's big hand was wrapped around my shoulder as he kissed me on the forehead and Said.

"Someday We'll come back here,  in Sha Allah, I promise." He said while I just nestled my head against his chest.

We both sat there in a peaceful and comfortable silence as the sea breeze brushed against our skin in a soothing way.

Tonight will be our last night here in Maldives and I was extremely sad about that but at the same time happy and Glad that I was able to spend some of the most memorable moments in my life with Asif Ahmed.

Tomorrow we'll be back home and it all feels surreal but deep down I know that this actually happened, everything is nothing but the truth.

*Next day*

Asif and I booked an early flight back home and now we were both seated beside each other in the plane.

"Are you excited to go back?" Asif suddenly asked me.

"Actually I am, I promised my mom that I'll spend time with her once I return back home."  I replied.

"How long are you going to live with your mom and your dad's family?"

"Well I plan on staying with them for two weeks." I said.

"That long!" Asif exclaimed as the look of great shock washed his features.

"Don't worry we'll still see each other in school." I replied

"Did you have to remind me that we'll soon go back to school." Asif asked in an annoyed voice.

"Well Asif Ahmed, next school term will be new and different, the good different in Sha Allah." I said with determination laced in my voice.

I and Asif chatted some more before I fell asleep on his shoulders and not long after I felt tapping on my shoulder.

"We're here." Asif said  while I just grumbled at the sound of his voice.

Why can't some people just let you sleep peacefully without interrupting you?

We got our luggages and boarded off the plane.

Asif's mother and sister were both awaiting our arrival at the airport, and after walking for five minutes we were able to spot them both.

They both welcomed us warmly as we made our way towards Asif's mother's car.

I decided that I wanted to go to my mom's house so it's were Asif's mom dropped me while I thanked her for every good thing she's done for me up till this point.

I watched as their car drove away while feeling sad that I won't be with Asif for the next two weeks but I encouraged myself to be positive since we'll still get to see each other in school.

I met Ibrahim in front of the door.

"Rahma you're finally back." He said and one could easily sense his enthusiasm as he didn't try hiding it.

"Yep I'm finally back and also very excited to live with you all." I said

"And As'salamualaikum to you too Ibrahim." I said while I rolled my eyes.

"Wa'alaikumusalam rahma, and ps it's going to be a lot of fun having you here, trust me you haven't even met half of my family members."
He said

"Wait, seriously?" I asked obviously surprised

"Yep last time you came here you were only introduced to a few of us." He said.

"Well in that case I can't wait to meet each and everyone of your family members."

"And that'll only happen once you let me in?" I said as he was blocking the door entrance to the house

"Oops, sorry about that." And Ibrahim helped me with my luggage as we both said our Salam and entered through the two huge doors.

Once I arrived in the living room I was immediately welcomed by my mother's warm embrace and aunt Zainab's kisses while my granddad just blessed me endlessly with his words.

Well apparently they didn't introduce me to everyone last time cause they felt I needed time to digest the whole finding my mom situation and now I was introduced to three more cousins of mine.

There's Musa who is apparently 20 years old and happens to be ibrahim's elder brother.

Two young kids around the age of five namely khamis and Salma who happen to be ibrahim's junior siblings

And lastly I met aunt Zainab's husband.

Ibrahim showed me my very own room which was simply elegant and beautiful.

I immediately showered and settled in then joined my family in the living room.

Everything seemed absolutely lovely
Infact everything was absolutely lovely that day.

A/N
Maybe this chapter wasn't that good but I want to take things calmly right now before things get out of hand.

See you in the next chapter and don't forget to vote and comment 🍒

Although alot of you don't really care about voting 😒