Asif's request.

(Rahma's pov)

"She's not allowed to go into the church." A man in black clothes said.

Victoria already stepped in and so did Mrs Monroe, I was about to walk in with Asif when a man in black clothes stopped me.

Victoria turned around to face us after she heard what the man said.

"Fuck it!" She said as she pulled me into the church.

You're probably wondering what happened after I and Asif were left in the room.

Well Mrs Monroe went out to look for Richard and Victoria and they all came back holding hands with some sort of light in their eyes.

After that Asif wanted me to go back and stay with them before coming for the funeral which is today.

Well we woke up today and prepared for the funeral, it's to start with going to the church and making special prayers for the dead before the body is going to be buried.

I and Asif decided to wear black outfit since it will be most appropriate for the event.

(The dress rahma wore below).

My religion isn't in support of going to the church without a valid reason but I had my reasons and I had to be there with my family and Asif insisted on being by my side for the day

I'm worried cause he's starting to stick around me more and get more clingy, I mean I'm not used to this much attention that he's been given me since day one.

Oh who am I kidding, I love the attention he gives me and I find his clingy side really cute.

We arrived in front of the big church and met Mrs Monroe and her children, we greeted each other before making our way into the church and that's when I was stopped by a man in black.

Victoria said some words that I don't think one is suppose to say at a place like this.

I was dragged into the church and was relieved to find out that there were only three more people seated but that didn't stop them from giving me the strange look.

I and Asif sat at the second row, while Mrs Monroe and the others occupied the first.

Soon a man came on stage and said a lot of things, then Mrs Monroe and others came up and said some heartfelt worlds, I love Victoria's speech the most, it was very beautiful and made everyone cry except for Asif.

She went on stage and started by saying.

"I used to tell her I hate her whenever I get angry at her, and she'll just reply by saying I love you too, she'll usually steal my clothes and tell me that it's what sister's do, she laughs at me whenever I embarrass myself but it never stopped her from being there for me, sometimes she could be a bitch but I swear she's the most sweet person ever, she did some hurtful things to some people." Saying that she paused to look into my eyes and then said.