The sea of stars.

(Asif's pov)

Well today is the day, I can't believe this is actually happening but I don't feel any hesitation about this, I want to do this, and I have no doubt about it.

"Are you really okay with getting Married to me?, You're not worried about our Families finding out or the fact that we are still in highschool?" I asked Rahma for the upteenth time today.

"Yes Asif, I'm perfectly sure about this and anyways we're going to be in our final year in highschool, but promise me something Asif" she said.

"Promise me that you'll keep this marriage a secret between us."

"You really don't want anyone knowing about this, do you?" I asked.

"Nope, I want this to be a secret." She said.

"Fine, I promise this marriage will be a secret between us." I said.

After that little conversation we had, we both got ready for the wedding, we decided to go with something simple to wear today.

We'll be getting married in the Grand Friday Mosque in Sha Allah.

I rented a car for us which took us to the Mosque, I already took care of the event that was about to take place.

Once we arrived at the Mosque we both sat in the middle of the masjid and the Nikah begun.

I signed a written marriage contract and so did rahma, we had two imams as our witness for the Nikah and they also signed on the marriage contract as witnesses and then the Nikah was performed by the Imam.

It was finally time to say I do and neither rahma not I wasted a single minute when we both said it.

I guess we both really want this.
Finally the Nikah was concluded by some prayers and advice from the imam and I just couldn't believe that Rahma is now Mine legally.

We're now married.

*****
(Rahma's pov)

I really can't believe this, we're finally bounded by marriage, Ma Sha Allah.

I couldn't stop the huge smile that was plastered on my face ever since the Nikah.

After the marriage Asif and I arrived back at the hotel and non of us spoke or bothered to break the silence.

We were in front of our hotel room and once Asif opened it I stepped into the room, I bearly took five steps when I felt two strong arms closing the door and pinning me to the wall.

"Asif what are y.." my sentence got cut short when I Asif's warm lips colliding with mine.

And then everything stopped, I stopped breathing, did he just?, Oh my God.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when I felt his lips moving against mine in a sweet tortures way as his arm wrapped around my waist.

My hands moved on their own Accord as I tugged on his hair and brought our face even closer to one another.

His lips invaded every part of my mouth, and made my senses go haywire, I gladly gave him access to my mouth as I also moved my lips against his.

And after kissing for God knows how long, we both finally pulled apart, while panting really hard.

And my first kiss was gone just like that, but I'm glad I gave it away to the perfect person.

Asif's orbs stared deeply into mine as he said.

"Congratulations zawjati(my wife)"

"Congratulations to you too zaouji" I Said as I caresses his cheek with my thumb.

"I want today to be special so we'll be going out tonight." He said.

"Where are we going to exactly?" I asked him and he just flicked my forehead saying.

"That'll be a surprise Hayati." He said while I wrapped my arms around his waist and embraced him.

Alhamdullilah.

*Around 8:30pm*

"Wow." I said as I stood astonished by the beautiful view of the sea of stars

" I said as I stood astonished by the beautiful view of the sea of stars

"It looks beautiful." I whispered under my breath.

"It is, isn't it?" Asif said from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

We both stood there for about ten minutes enjoying the view when Asif broke the silence by saying.

"Let's go for a swim." Asif said as he unwrapped his arms from my waist.

"Is that even safe?" I asked not knowing my eyes were bulging out of their sockets due to what he said.

"A, yes it's perfectly safe, B, I'll take your response as a yes." He said as he started removing his shirt.

Thank goodness there wasn't a single soul here apart from us both.

"Asif we didn't bring swimming trunks." I said.

"Well that's not a problem since we're now married." He said while I blushed knowing what he meant.

"Come on it'll be fun." Asif said and he finally removed his pant leaving him in his boxer only

If I was blushing before, well I'm sure that my face is on flames right now.

Asif stepped into the sea and it glowed with every step he took, and once he was in, he then turned around so that his back was facing me and I took that as my Queue to undress.

I removed every piece of clothing and I was only left in my undergarments.

I slowly but cautiously stepped into the sea and once my whole body was dipped into the water apart from my head Asif turned towards me.

He swarm near me till our bodies was just inches apart

His hand reached for my face as tugged a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful." He said.

"I know." I replied.

We both swarm for thirty minutes then we decide to float on the water as we watched the stars in the sky.

"You mean the world to me Asif." I suddenly said while he just replied with a genuine smile.

We continued swimming till Asif asked

"Can I kiss you?."

I just nodded my head with a shy smile as my response and he didn't waste any second as

He came close to me and held my hands as his lips slowly met mine, the kiss that started off as something sweet and gentle later on turned to someone hot and exciting.
Asif nibbled on my lower lips while I copied his movements as I wrapped my legs around his hips.

And that's how me and my husband hand a make out session in the sea of stars as the beautiful moonlight shone  in the sky.

A/N
Yep we're still keeping it halal 👀
Thanks for reading, Don't forget to vote and comment 🍒