49 | this was his idea

x

G̶l̶o̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶R̶o̶s̶a̶r̶i̶o̶

C̶l̶a̶r̶a̶ ̶J̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶L̶a̶u̶r̶e̶n̶c̶e̶

S̶h̶a̶n̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶m̶i̶r̶

K̶a̶l̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶J̶e̶o̶n̶g̶

E̶r̶i̶k̶ ̶S̶o̶l̶a̶r̶

M̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶S̶c̶o̶t̶t̶

Satin Queens

Blake Everson

Cole Asto

Avery Dragomir

x

The first time I woke up, it must have been very early in the morning because Avery's arm still draped across my waist possessively. My eyelashes fluttered for a moment, watching as Avery slept beside me peacefully. 

He was close enough that I was staring up at him, inches away. My gaze roamed across his sharp jaw and long eyelashes and thought he looked peaceful, for once.

A blush overcame me as I relived certain moments of last night. Then I felt a sharp tug on my heart as I remembered that one night together didn't mean anything. I closed my eyes in hopes of elongating this moment.

I felt like I was run over a truck by the time I woke up again. After much struggling, I finally pulled myself to a sitting position, only to burst into a fit of coughs. 

I already knew that Avery was gone the moment I opened my eyes again. For a moment, I stared up at the ceiling in silence. The next thing I realized was the fact that I was dressed in a clean pair of Avery's shirt and shorts.

Avery was the one who told them about Ella's journal. He was there when they planned the night she died. He never mentioned it. Clearly, he never planned to. Avery had hid something from me again.

It was clear that we both had too many secrets to be with one another.

"Fuck my life," I groaned, my back feeling heavier by the minute. 

The last person I expected walked into my dorm, breaking my train of thinking. 

"Yeah," Helen grimaced as she shut the door behind her. I watched as she brought a tray of breakfast. "You're in some deep shit."

I sunk back into the bed, relaxing when I realized it was just Helen. She wouldn't hurt me. "I think I'm sick."

"Sick?" Helen snorted, setting down the tray of hot soup on my dresser. "Yeah, probably. Avery mentioned that when I was getting you breakfast."

At the reminder of him, my stomach sunk even lower. Still, I forced a smile.

"Well, you're in a good mood," I muttered, making sure she could hear me. Yesterday was the longest day of my life.

She rolled her eyes, looking grouchier by the moment. "I woke up a few minutes ago." That meant she just saw Avery. "Why else would I be in a horrible mood?" 

"Is that soup?" I asked, incredulously. 

"Yes, I made it."

"What did you do? Reheat it?" I snorted. "You can't cook for your life."