Chapter 6

Siya's pov:

The next day I was following my daily routine, but then my mother-in-law came into our room and said "Today Zian's bua ji invited us, we will go there in the evening, get beautifully dressed okay," she said softly and I felt happy that my mother-in-law is not that strict person, she tries to be strict, I think she was hurt in the beginning, that's why she was behaving like that.

I was wearing a saree and let my hair open and then once checked myself in the mirror and then went downstairs and found everyone was there.

Zian's pov:

Zian's pov:

I was waiting for her downstairs... She also came after some time. My eyes were fixed on Siya only, she was looking so gorgeous in that saree, and her open hair and light make-up made her look more beautiful, She came towards me and nervously said, " Is there something on my face."

I didn't understand what to say so I said, "No you are looking very beautiful," she was quiet and then I realized what I said.

"I think we should go now," she uttered nervously, I hummed and then went out with her.

Mom-Dad and Dadi were going there in one car while I, Siya and Pihu from the other one.

"So bhai, when are you going for your honeymoon," she said joyfully.

"Instead on my honeymoon you should focus on your studies," I said and she grimaced at me.

"We reached you should get down now," I said changing the conversation and we all went directly inside.

We all met my aunts family she hugged Siya and then said "You are looking very beautiful beta,"

Everyone was talking about their day-to-day life, Siya was sitting next to me, she was also making small talk.

Suddenly she screamed, " Zian, Mujhe bahot dar lgta hai, ye dog ko hataiye please," she said hiding her face on the left side of my chest.

(Zian I'm scared of dogs, please remove him)

"I saw buaji's dog Oreo was sitting on her lap. This made me laugh looking at her terrified face which looked so adorable.

I smiled and removed Oreo from her lap and said caressing her hair, "It was just a dog, not a lion who will eat you out," as I said she slapped me on my chest and said, "I know that, I do love dogs but I have a fear of them too." I smiled at her tensed face.

Then we all went to have our dinner, after everyone ate our dinner my cousin Abhinav and his wife, his younger sister Sanyukta, pihu, Siya and I went into the garden and the moon was shining brightly today.

"Let us all play truth and dare," Pihu said in excitement.

My cousin and his wife agreed with her to play the game, even Siya said yes, and then my sister started requesting me to play with them as I was not interested in playing such games. As expected Pihu won't be letting me go, so I said Yes.

"Okay now I'll be spinning the bottle, everyone get ready," Sanyukta said and spun the bottle.

It stopped on Pihu, "Okay I'll choose truth," she said in her bubbly way.

"Okay, who is your crush," Sanyukta with a grin on her face. I also became curious if she has or not.

"These days it's Wahaj Ali," she said with a smirk, now who the fuck is this guy.

"Girl I didn't ask for a celebrity crush," Sanyukta said with a pissed face.

"But you never said it shouldn't be a celebrity," Pihu laughed and spin the bottle and it stopped on Abhinav.

"I'll go with dare," he said with a smile and then Sanyukta and Pihu cooked up something and then Pihu said, "So Abhinav bhai you are going to propose Bhabhi," she said they both smiled.

"Okay that's a easy task," he said and turned towards his wife and held her hands and started speaking, " I love you very much," Sanyukta and Pihu started hooting and I glanced at my wifey she was also having a shy smile.

"You are my everything, the day I met you was the day I felt yeah she is the girl, I love you," he said and kissed Bhabhi's forehead and she was blushing and hiding her face on his chest.

"That was so cute bhai, now let's spin it again," Pihu said and spin the bottle. This time it stopped on Siya.

"Yeahhh it's Bhabhi's turn, what will you choose," Pihu asked her in excitement.

"Dare," she said with a smile, they both again discussed something and then said in union, "Bhabhi you are going to dance with bhai, to a romantic song," after saying this they started smiling and hooting.

I looked at my Wifey, her face was flushed and she was blushing.

"Will you dance with me," she asked with her shy outlook and I don't think so I'm going to say no to her.

"Off course wifey," I whispered in her ear and could see my effect on her.

I took her hand and twirled her into my arms. We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was her and I, alone.

Her brown eyes glistened, and a smile spread across her beautiful face. Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and my fingers tingles in delight.

My hand brushed across her cheek. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise. I drew her close to my chest, and she kept her hand on my chest.

Her black hair fell over her eyes, like a curtain blocking out the sunlight. I desired to see those mesmerising brown eyes.

She began to withdraw her hand to brush away her hair, but my hand clutched onto hers. I laid her hand on my shoulder. I delicately tucked her lock behind her ear, and her eyes twinkled back at me in greeting.

Her lips went to my ear as she whispered ever so softly, "The song is finished, Mr Deshmukh."

I realized that we were so in a flow that we forgot what was going on. It was a beautiful feeling and I was loving it.

***
vote and comment, I will highly appreciate that.