Chapter 46

Siya's Pov:

I stared at Zian, my mouth agape. "What do you mean, you saw me before I even knew about you?"

He looked at me with a mixture of amusement and tenderness. "It was a long time ago," he said. "I was just a kid, and you were playing in the park with Trisha. I remember seeing you and thinking that you were the crybaby standing next to Trisha."

I felt a sense of disbelief wash over me. How was it possible that he had seen me before we even knew each other existed?

"But how did you know it was me?" I asked, my voice trembling slightly.

He smiled. "I didn't, not really. But something about you stuck with me. I remember thinking about you for days afterwards, wondering who you were and where you came from."

I felt a sense of warmth and affection rising up within me as I looked at him. He had loved me, even before he knew me.

"It's funny," he said, breaking the silence. "I never thought I'd actually get to meet you, let alone marry you."

I felt a sense of wonder and amazement wash over me as I looked at him. It was as if fate had brought us together, even before we knew each other existed.

"I'm so glad we met," I said, reaching out to take his hand. "Even if it was a long time coming."

He squeezed my hand gently. "Me too," he said. "I feel like I've been waiting for you my whole life."

I smiled, feeling a sense of contentment and happiness wash over me. It was amazing to think that we had been brought together by fate, even before we knew each other existed.

"Tell me more about the day you saw me," I said, curious to hear more about this mysterious encounter.

He chuckled. "There's not much to tell, really. I just remember seeing you and feeling like I had to meet you someday."

I felt a sense of awe as I looked at him. It was amazing to think that he had been drawn to me, even before he knew me.

"I'm so glad you did," I said, leaning in to kiss him. "I can't imagine my life without you in it."

He smiled back at me, his eyes filled with love and affection. "I feel the same way," he said. "You're my everything."

We sat there for a while longer, talking and laughing and reminiscing about the past. It was amazing to think that we had been brought together by fate.

As we walked hand in hand back to our car, I felt a sense of contentment and happiness wash over me. I knew that no matter what the future held, we would always be together, bound by love and destiny.

He dropped into our mansion and then went to the office.

Zian's Pov:

I walked into the office, feeling a sense of anticipation and excitement. We had been working on a new project for months, and it was finally ready to be unveiled to the world.

As I walked past my secretary's desk, he looked up at me with a fear on his face.

"Sir Miss Trisha is the new face of our project," he said, in fear.

I felt a sense of shock and disbelief wash over me. Trisha? The one who had broken my heart and left me alone on the mandap.

"How is that even possible?" I asked, my voice rising in disbelief.

My secretary shrugged. "I don't know, but she's here, and she's the face of our new project."

I felt a sense of anger and frustration rising up within me. How could she do this to me? Didn't she know how much she had hurt me?