Chapter 30

Siya's pov:

As the last of our guests left, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. It had been a long day, filled with laughter and joy, but now it was finally over. I turned to Zian, and I saw the look in his eyes. It was a look of pure love, a look that made my heart skip a beat. And then, without a word, he leaned in and kissed me. It was a kiss that was both gentle and passionate, a kiss that spoke of all the love that we shared. I felt his arms wrap around me. We stood there for a moment, lost in each other, and then we pulled away. It was a moment that I would always remember, a moment that I would cherish forever. For in that kiss, I felt the power of love to transform everything, to make even the most ordinary moments into something extraordinary. And I knew that, no matter what the future held, we would always have each other.

Everything felt overwhelming at this point. I could hear my heart beating wildly in my ears. I could still feel the light touch of his lips against mine. A sudden fierce tug in my heart made me lean over towards him. I kissed him. Placing my hands on either side of his face, I closed my eyes and kissed him.

He wrapped an arm around my waist, making our way towards the bed. I couldn't think straight. His hand that wasn't holding onto my waist went in my hair, pressing his lips more firmly against my own. A small shiver escaped past my lips when his hand went lower down my waist, pulling me closer. When I was completely out of breath, I pulled away. Even if I didn't want to.

I felt like I'd lose my sanity in just this short span of time. His dark brown eyes lingered over my face, the corners of his lips tugging upwards in a slow, breathtaking smile.

He pulled away, his lips trailing down my jawline. I inhaled sharply when he placed a soft kiss. I couldn't think straight. Heck, I didn't even know how I was standing right now.
"Zian." A small whisper escaped my mouth when his lips stopped at my neck, his warm breath fanning against my bare skin. I didn't want him to stop. God, I really didn't want him to stop. But my eyes widened in surprise when he wrapped both of his arms around my waist and pulled me flush against him.
"Siya." A small groan escaped his lips, his head buried in the crook of my neck. "I love you," he murmured.

I gulped, thankful that he was holding me. My mind was still clouded over his soft kisses.
"Please don't ever leave me " He murmured. And my heart lurched at the pain in his voice. " Please"

"I would never," I whispered softly Then his lips were back on mine again, but this time the kiss wasn't rushed; it held passion and tenderness. Electricity ran down my spine, making me want to shiver. The kiss felt so good.

His tongue traced against my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gasped as he took the opportunity to plunge his warm tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance, of course I lost; it felt as though our tongues were dancing together and not an inch was left untouched by his tongue. I moaned against his lips as we stopped for air, both of our chests rising and dropping intensely.  our bodies now grinding against each other and my hands his hair. He picks me up so my legs are around his waist, allowing me to feel his erection.
All groans and moans echoed in the room.

As we lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. We had just made love, and it had been one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. I looked at Zian, and I saw the look of contentment on his face. It was a look that spoke of all the love that we shared, of all the moments that we had spent together. And then, without a word, he pulled me close and we fell asleep. It was a moment of pure bliss, a moment when everything else faded away and all that mattered was the two of us. I felt his breath on my neck, and I knew that I was safe. Safe in his arms, safe in his love. We slept there for what felt like hours, lost in each other's embrace. And when we woke up, we knew that we had something special. Something that would last a lifetime. For in that moment, we had found a love that was pure and true, a love that would never fade away. And I knew that, no matter what the future held, we would always have each other.