Chapter 45

Siya's pov:

It has been two months since our baby is born and we named her Ziya Deshmukh meaning splendour or light or glow. But we didn't had a big ceremony as I was a bit sick. But today we decided to have a party for Ziya.

In the evening people started coming and going to Deshmukh's mansion for the party

In the evening people started coming and going to Deshmukh's mansion for the party. everyone was favoring the party because Deshmukh family had organized grand party and then after getting ready, we all came down.

The party was started welcoming Guest. All the family members came downstairs. Zian was also looking handsome in black suit. Seeing, Zian everyone was approving him. But his eyes were looking for someone.

Then he saw someone coming down from the hall. I was coming in the hall in wearing a beige lehenga.

"Siya you are looking so beautiful as if someone had descended from the sky," Zian said with a smile on his face. "Why everyone looking at you." he said.

"Zian it is not my fault if I am looking so beautiful that no one is able to stop themselves from looking at me" I laughed Zian became silent after hearing that.

Pihu was holding my baby girl Ziya in her arms. They were both laughing, and my heart swelled with joy at the sight of them.

"Our family has become so hara bhari," Pihu said, making me smile feeling grateful for my Pihu's presence. She had always been a calming influence in my life, and I knew my baby girl was in good hands with her.

"What were you two talking about?" I asked, as we stood together. Pihu grinned. "Oh, just about life, the universe, and everything," she said, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

I laughed, feeling a sense of warmth spread through me. It was so good to have family around, especially during these early months of my baby's life.

Pihu handed the baby back to me, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "She's such a joy," she said, smiling at me.

I nodded, feeling a sense of gratitude wash over me. It was moments like these, moments of connection and love, that made life worth living.

Zian looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eye, and I knew right away that he was up to something.

"Siya," he said, leaning down tome. I said, trying to sound nonchalant. "What do you wanna ask?"

Zian grinned. "Just thinking about how nice it would be to have a third kid." I groaned, feeling a sense of dread wash over me. We already had two kids, and they were a handful enough as it was. The thought of adding another one to the mix was almost too much to bear.

"Come on," Zian said, sensing my reluctance. "It'll be fun. We'll have a whole new adventure to go on." I shook my head, feeling a sense of panic rising up in me. "I don't know," I said, my voice trembling slightly. "I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of commitment."