3 - so jisoo's that mystery girl

Jisoo fiddled with her pen, completely concentrated in the Science lesson she was in right now. Jotting down notes on her worn-out-but-pretty-looking notebook, she leant her head onto her palm.

Meanwhile, a blonde was not paying attention to the lesson, not at all. Chaeyoung had never been one for paying attention in class, and being in the same class with Jisoo made her not want to pay attention even more.

Well, she was paying attention, just not on the Experiment Ms Li, her science teacher, was doing. Instead, her gaze was locked onto the raven, who was busy writing down notes, next to her.

Smiling foolishly, Chaeyoung's eyes stayed out at the raven's side profile. The way Jisoo adjusted her glasses, the way she tucked her braid behind her ear with a hint of annoyance, the way she smiled proudly at her colourful notes, was just too entrancing for Chaeyoung to focus on anything else.

In Chaeyoung's mind, Jisoo was so fucking gorgeous. She didn't know why or how do people even have the heart to hurt something so small, something so innocent, something so precious.

It hurts Chaeyoung that Jisoo doesn't want to hurt others, when nearly the whole world hurts her. Chaeyoung would be er hurt her, and Jisoo's parents would never hurt her. Even her relatives see Jisoo as some sort of ugly duckling, but Jisoo still wanted the best for them.

Chaeyoung just wants Jisoo to be happy, loved and carefree. She doesn't want to hear all the sobs and cries from Jisoo, instead she wants to hear her laugh and giggle, the way Jisoo always does when she teases Chaeyoung. The blonde wanted people to stop bullying and hurting Jisoo, it hurts her so much when Jisoo put on her brace-girl smile and played it off as if she hasn't been locked into the janitor's room mere moments again.

Chaeyoung likes Jisoo, and Chaeyoung knows it.

Staring at her pretty side profile, Chaeyoung knew she just wanted Jisoo for herself. It isn't the I-like-you-as-a-friend like, it was the I-think-I'm-in-love-with-you kind of like.

Chaeyoung was not stupid, she knows she was attracted to Jisoo, but she also knew that Jisoo would never agree.

With Jisoo being bullied and hated nearly all the time, chaeyoung knew that Jisoo's self esteem was either really low, or it had already gone. She knows it she ever get the courage to confess, Jisso would probably not believe it, she thinks she didnt deserve to be loved.

The bullying messed Jisoo up, Chaeyoung knows. She understands, she knew why. If it was any other person, Chaeyoung probably wouldn't have the patience to wait, to help or to encourage them to get out of their shell, but this wasn't anybody. This was Jisoo she was talking about.

Jisoo, her first crush. Back when she was fifteen, she accidentally saw a short and cute raven haired girl smiling at her Mac and cheese. At that moment, chaeyoung remembers how her heart went bamming against her chest. When she finally plucked up bravery to ask for the girl's number, however, she was already long gone.

After seeing Jisoo the first time, chaeyoung's heart has never beat that crazily for anyone else. And after meeting Jisoo again in the school bathroom, after a sense of lovey and homey feeling entered her heart when she hugged Jisoo, chaeyoung knew.

It had always been Jisoo, and chaeyoung was scared that it would always be Jisoo.

Shaking her head when sad thoughts entered her mind, chaeyoung's focus returned to the reality. A smile appeared on her face again when she saw Jisoo pouting at her used-up notebook.

Jisoo was sure that someone had been staring at her for the past fifteen minutes. When she turned her head, she blushed because her eyes had inmediately met chaeyoung's.