11 - i'll kill you myself

"So Chae, how was the getaway with Jisoo yesterday night huh?" Lisa asked, pinching Chaeyoung's shoulder annoyingly.

The blonde rolled her eyes. "I don't see how that is any of your business, Lali." She said with an eyebrow raised, mocking the girl with bangs, who pouted.

"Im your best friend, i deserve to know!" Lisa argued, and Chaeyoung rolled her eyes again.

"Nah, it's Jisoo, dumbass." Chaeyoung challenged, flicking Lisa's cheek as the girl let out an 'ow'.

"Nope, Chae, It's me, because Jisoo, is your giiiiiirlfriend." Lisa teased, satisfied with the red colour entering the blonde's cheeks.

Flustered, Chaeyoung nervously twirled her ponytail, looking at anywhere but Lisa. "i don't know what you're talking about, Lis." She tried denying, even know part of her knew it was no use.

Lisa grinned gleefully. "Of course you know what i mean, you like her. Jisoo. i know you like her, Roseanne, i can see it in your eyes."

"is it really that obvious, Lisa?" Chaeyoung whispered, facepalming herself.

"Yeah, Chae, it kinda is." Nodding, Lisa went closer to the blonde, poking her ribs. "I also know it's not just a tiny little crush. You're in love with her, and you better realise it."

Chaeyoung sighed, giving up as she nodded. "I know, Lisa, i know i'm in love with her. I just...i don't know if she'll accept me. i really do love her, Lisa. With all my heart." The blonde murmured, her hand touching her heart.

Smiling, Lisa patted her best friend's head. "I know, Chae, i can tell. I've never seen you in love before, but i guess you are now. I'm actually relieved you fell for Jisoo, she's perfect for you."

"Is she really? in my eyes obviously she's perfect in every way possible. i just...Lisa, im scared." Chaeyoung admitted softly.

"You don't have to be, you know. She would never hurt you, Chaeng. Even though i kinda only met Jisoo a few days ago, i can tell she's an amazing person. i don't know why people bully her, she's genuinely a great girl — you know i don't compliment someone that easily, Chaeng. Also, you look at her as if she's your whole world, what are you even scared of?" Lisa said seriously.

Chaeyoung sighed. "i'm scared that it's one sided. i really like her, Lisa, i love her. She's pretty, so so adorable, and she's literally the most kindhearted person i've ever seen. I'm scared that she doesn't like me like i do, and im scared to confess because i don't wanna ruin our friendship. It took so long for her to actually trust me, i dont wanna ruin anything."

"Trust me, Chaeng, you're not gonna ruin anything. I'm not sure how she feels about you, haven't been around her long enough and i dont wanna just guess, but i'm sure that whatever happens, she's still going to trust you. Think, Chae, she had already got a little out of her safe zone by meeting us. You know she's scared to meet new people, and you know it's not easy for her to talk to us, but she still did it. She did it for you."  Lisa said, smiling a bit more at the blonde.

"I know, i'm really proud and touched that she did it for me. She was so scared, you know?? She was all trembly when i took her to you guys." Chaeyoung said, melting into a adoring smile as she remembered Jisoo being all cute and scared. It somehow warmed her heart.

Lisa chuckled. "There goes your smile, Chaeng. You actually should look at yourself right now, look at that whipped smile. You thought of her, didn't you?"

"Um....maybe?" Chaeyoung said shyly. She always found herself unintentionally thinking about Jisoo, it constantly makes her blush.

Chuckling again, Lisa patted Chaeyoung's arms. "It's okay if you do, Chaeng. You know i'll support it if she happens to return your feelings and if you start dating her. She's a nice girl, and i like Jisoo a LOT better than that suzy."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the mention of Suzy. "She's so annoying, i swear she thinks i'm in love with her or something. I'm not, when will she realise that??"

Lisa shrugged, "Not sure. But that girl got problems. Last week, Jen and i sent her a tweet about 'Park Chaeyoung being in love' and she believes that we were talking about her. I think she started jumping around after reading that message."

"You sent her WHAT?? Gosh, Lisa!! Stop making her believe that i like her, I don't!!!" Chaeyoung facepalmed again, not quite liking her two friends at the moment.

"You can't blame us, you know how much we dislike her...Also, shes the one who bullied Jisoo, so i think we got a right to trick her too—" Lisa got cut off by Chaeyoung whose face suddenly turned cold and serious.

"She what?" Chaeyoung said, gritting her teeth, words laced with hate, anger and venom. Looking at her best friend, Lisa winced, it was not usual for the bubbly Rosie to glare daggers.

Chaeyoung clenched her fists in anger, trying her best to not lose control of her emotions. "Lalisa Manoban, answer me. Suzy Bae did what?" She repeated her question, making Lisa wince again.

"She's the one who bullies Jisoo. She's the main bully. I thought you recognised her gang, Chae." Lisa calmly explained, trying to calm the fuming blonde.

"It was Suzy. So that was why Jisoo didn't want me to hang out with her in public. She knew Suzy would revenge. She was scared of Suzy." Chaeyoung realised, how perfectly the puzzle pieces together. She gritted her teeth again. "i'm going to make her pay." Chaeyoung said, immediately scanning the hall for Suzy.

Lisa widened her eyes as Chaeyoung glared daggers at Suzy, who was currently gossiping with her friends. Or at least, she thought they were gossiping. Well, that was until she saw a familiar shade of black hair in the middle of Suzy and her gang.

"Kim, keep away from my Chae-Chae. I'm warning you." Suzy threatened, her hand clenched around Jisoo's wrist. Shaking uncontrollably, Jisoo hung her head in fear, not wanting to answer them. Tears were threatening to leak from her eyes— she hated it so much. Sniffling a bit, Jisoo squinted her eyes in fear, hoping they would go and leave her alone.

Suzy laughed evilly when she saw Jisoo's terrified expression, smirking at her as she pulled on her hair, making Jisoo let out a shriek. "What, scared? Painful, right? Look at you, all helpless without anyone by your side. No one even likes—" Suzy was cut off by a sudden movement.

Chaeyoung pulled Jisoo behind her, shielding her from the group as she glared at Suzy deep into her eyes. She glared around the group, frightening them a bit.

"Ah, oh my gosh Chae-chae!! You're here to save me!! That bitch was pulling my hair...my head is so painful! You came to save me, baby!!" Immediately putting up a show, Suzy used her best aegyo voice. The whole school was looking at them as Chaeyoung kept glaring.

Suddenly, a mocking smile entered Chaeyoung's face. "Did you think i was blind, Suzy? Did you think i wouldn't know you were the one bullying her?? Gosh, if you did, you're so stupid." Chaeyoung spat the words out with poisonous venom, everyone around her took a step back, frightened.

Jisoo let out a quiet whine from the pain in her scalp, making Chaeyoung turn to her instantly, changing into a worried expression on her face. "Are you alright, soo?" She asked gently, pulling the raven into her arms. Everyone gasped at the scene as Suzy crossed her arms, offended.

"I'm s-scared. S-so many p-people."

The blonde nodded, pulling out from the hug. She walked closer to Suzy as she lowered her head to her ear.

"If you dare touch the girl i love ever again, i will personally kill you myself." Chaeyoung muttered seriously, gritting her teeth. Then without a word said, she took Jisoo back into her arms, holding her close as she walked away.

-

To be continued<3

Gosh, an update again hehehehe~~ tysm for all the comments and support!! Even though i can't really reply to them, (time limit—) i still read them, don't worry lmaooo

*HUGSSS* good luck with school yall!!