INTRODUCTION.

Somewhere in the world, there is a vast expanse of greenery, stretching as far as the eye can see. Within that expanse is a forest. And in that forest, there is a town. And in that town... there is magic.

Welcome to Blacksdale.

This quaint little city situated within the Oceonica Forest is home to all kinds of bizarre creatures and oddities; things you've only read about in fairytales flood the streets, and the supernatural is the norm.

Overall, Blacksdale is rather peaceful. Oh, sure, there are ragamuffins running about, and perhaps a sparse number of criminals here and there, but as a whole, the city is nothing less than a veritable safe haven for all who may pass over its boundaries.

However, hidden within the very fabric of this magical town is a dark, dangerous secret. Where death roams and the trees cast their looming shadows, where the stone speaks and the owl shrieks, where the Mad Queen rules and the Black Queen reigns...

...there is a great evil lurking beneath the surface of Blacksdale.

Take heed, travelers. Take heed, readers. Take heed, all who would seek to cross the threshold into the whimsical world within the forests to the north.

Some secrets... are best left untold.