CH 1

" What are we doing here ? "

" We are here to see the peacock, did you forget ? "

"That's right, that peacock... But ! I meant what are we doing here! HERE !?
Can't you have found a place a bit more... like more secure ? "

"It's the best place ! AND stop complaining I never asked you to come with me "

" Of course, I need to come ! It's A-Jie we are talking about "

" I am pretty sure you don't need to !
You can easily pass as Jin Zixuan 's number one fan with the number of things you searched about him "

" Hmph ! Like you are any different and STILL here you are "

" It's different to see in person ! "

" I know that , that's why I am here "

Everyone at the airport looked at the two men covered in black suspiciously. Some whispered among themselves, these two have been standing at the same place for almost an hour.

And with the way they are dressed in all black with only their eyes showing... they look really suspicious.

But the two are totally oblivious to all the strange glances as they are busy pushing each other and stomping on each other's feet.

These two men standing suspiciously at the airport are two of the most popular idols of the country.

Wei Wuxian and Jiang Wanyin.

They call themselves 'Twin Prides'

_____________

Wei Ying stage name Wuxian.
Adopted son of Jiang Fengmian, CEO of Jiang entertainment
Entered the entertainment world at the age of 10 as a child actor but then changed plans and debuted as an idol with his adoptive brother as 'Twin Prides'
Has wonderful voice, a bubbly personality and makes complex dance moves look easy. Known as a prodigy.

Jiang Cheng stage name Wanyin.
Son of Jiang Fengmian.
Had always wanted to become an idol (together with his brother)
His talent is on par with his brother but he always thinks he is nowhere near him.
Insecure about his skills, masks them with an angry scowl.

Although they are rookies they took over the charts in no time.

Both of them loves their sister Jiang Yanli very much.
Jiang Yanli, a model and actress recently informed them of her relationship with another popular singer and actor Jin Zixuan.

They didn't like it.

______________

This is why they are standing at the airport right now, to see Jin Zixuan in person.

After roaming around every corner of the internet, Wei Ying said,
" There's only one way to describe this Jin Zixuan and that is a peacock "
That being said they don't approve

It's not like they have any personal grudge against Jin Zixuan, just no one is suitable for their sister.

" How long are we standing here really ?"
Jiang Cheng asked in a frustrated voice

" Maybe his flight is delayed "

" Are you sure he is coming today ?"

" Of course ! And can't you see the people here they are obviously here for him "