CH 5

Both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng knows when they can make trouble and when they should stop messing around and act like adults.
And it's time for them to become adults.

What's the first thing that adults do ?
Of course they wake up early !

Although... Waking up at five in the morning was not really their intention.
Wei Ying slept at Jiang Cheng's room last night, they fought over their new song before going to sleep then fought over the single blanket in their sleep.
So, when they woke up at that ungodly hour they were not surprised, as none of them could have a good night sleep -

instead they upgraded their way of becoming adults by showing they woke up early.

Their gym trainer was left surprised, since they never arrived on time before.

" He was so surprised to see us there, even before him ", Wei Ying snickered and leaned in his car seat

" Ofcourse we are always late afterall ", Jiang Cheng said as he handed Wei Ying his jacket
" It's your fault most of the time, wear this before going out "

" Hm ? Oh thanks "
It's cold outside and Wei Ying always forgets to wear winter clothes.
" What can I say ~ I love sleeping "

" That's really nothing to be proud of "

" What do you mean sleeping is the best "

They bickered for few minutes but immediately schooled their expressions as soon as the car stopped in front their office.

Last night Wen Qing asked them to meet her before going to their dance practice. She said she have good news but the Twin Prides are convinced it's bad news.

" Master Wei my sister is in a meeting right now ", Wen Ning said

" It's fine we can wait ", Jiang Cheng said waving his hand.

" What do you think she is planning ? "

" No idea, but it should be good. She needs to keep different ways to deal with us- you afterall "

Deciding to ignore his brother Wei Ying fished out his phone, Lan Wangji didn't text him again.
He is also tired of reading all the rumours about him, so he went back to searching about Jin Zixuan and dragged Jiang Cheng in too

They had almost forgot their actual purpose of going to the airport that day !

' Good thing A-Jie is not here right now ', both of them thought at the same time.
They would be in big trouble once Jiang Yanli knows the real reason of their airport visit.

They haven't badmouthed Jin Zixuan and his golden attire enough when Wen Qing came in.

" Wow you two actually came on time ? "

" YES ! As they say
' The early worm gets the bird- uh no ! I mean the early bird gets the early worm'
Right ! "
Wei Ying grinned

" ... "

" ... "

Jiang Cheng sighed and slapped is forehead beside him.

" Anyway - ", Wen Qing said quickly shaking her head
" I was in a meeting with the Lan agency and I never told you about this before but sometimes ago we got a call for the variety show ' Nation's First Love '. But they soon withdrew that because the other party they called denied them.
The other party was actually Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. That call for ' Nation's First Love ' stills stands, if everyone agrees.
Now the Lans already agreed, if you two say yes too, we can say that your interactions with Lan Wangji was a kind of publicity stunt. "