CH 8

Jin Zixuan is devastated. Well, no he is not devastated maybe a little sad ? But nothing too much.
Who is he kidding ? He is in such a tragic condition he felt like crying.

After the first promotional photoshoot, the nation's five most handsome men will go their first shooting spot. Which is a famous tourist spot in the mountains and the whole set up is of a treasure hunt.
Throughout their car ride Jin Zixuan had felt left out.
He got a feeling of being the thirdwheel between two couples.
And whenever he tried to say something or join their conversations. The Jiang brothers will glare at him.
Therefore, Jin Zixuan will go from angry to hopeless to downright sad

' Am I not even suppose to talk ? '
' Why am I here I want to go home !! '
' A-Li your brothers are too fierce '

They haven't got the chance to talk properly yet but he thinks it is for the best because he can understand that the chances of having a peaceful talk with the Jiang brothers are next to zero. He might even get his face punched by one of them.

Jin Zixuan rubbed his cheeks instinctively. As if someone has already punched him there.

" Lan Zhan Lan Zhan what do you think they will make us do ? "

" I can't say "

" Guess then ? There's so many things though "

Wei Ying and Jin Zixuan were sitting by the windows with Lan Wangji between them.

" I think they organized something like camping or treasure hunting... " Jin Zixuan started but got cut off by Jiang Cheng.

" Don't say such things so confidently. What if you are wrong ? "

" Yeah it would be such an embarrassment ", Wei Ying rolled his eyes.

Jin Zixuan will seriously cry now.

The first activity was really a treasure hunt and when Jin Zixuan looked at Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng with a triumphant expression... They ignored him.

____________

At the end of the game the winner is Lan Wangji to no one's surprise.
He did everything with a straight face !

Wei Ying is the one who is clapping the most.
Again to no one's surprise.

" Lan Zhan is the best ! Lan Zhan is awesome the number one ! "

" Shut up ! " Jiang Cheng slapped Wei Ying's head
" Why are you shouting so much "

" Of course I am appreciating him for his win "

" You did enough ! Stop it now "

Wei Ying pouted but stopped.

" Wei Ying is amazing too "
This time it was Lan Wangji who spoke.

Jiang Cheng turned around.
One would wonder how this two people seemingly of completely opposite demeanors became so close but

'They really are two peas in a same pod.'
Jiang Cheng sighed

Lan Wangji actually LIKED all those ridiculous praises from Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes to the back of his head.
But also smiled. He can see that his brother is really happy. Wei Ying doesn't know but he is very easy to understand.

" It's just the start and we are already forgotten "
Jiang Cheng looked up to see Lan Xichen with a fond smile on his face.

He can understand why Lan Xichen is having such a soft look too.

In front of them is Wei Ying who is chattering happily and Lan Wangji who is listening to him with a small smile.

Although Jiang Cheng is the youngest he has always been the protective one among his siblings and right now he can't help the content feeling in his chest.

Jin Zixuan is once again forgotten by everyone.

__________

Wei Ying collapsed on his bed the moment he entered his hotel room.
They have to wake up early again the next day and he is just so bad at that.

The day was spent good except he had to see Jin Zixuan 's face and it was also quite tiring he had to run and jump a lot.
But also he had a weird feeling today.
His heart seemed to jump everytime Lan Wangji looked his way.
When they were talking his heart felt like it will leap out of his chest. What should he do now ?
He can't go to Jiang Cheng to talk about his weird heart conditions. He will get called stupid again.

Wei Ying had some ideas, but for the first time in his life he wants his ideas to be wrong.