CH 10

" It's finally time to reveal our special guest ! " The host announced excitedly

The other five clapped seemingly not excited at all. Even though they kept a big smile their eyes betrayed them.
" There's really no shortage of handsome men in our country ! Please welcome our special guest Wen Chao!"

So exciting !

That Wen Chao with that stupid face - Who really calls him handsome ?

Wei Ying clenched his jaw as they shook hands.
Wen Chao smirked the whole time like he had achieved something big.

" So, let's explain today's challenge.
We have got three teams here - number one Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian
Number two Lan Xichen and Jiang Wanyin and last but not the least Jin Zixuan and Wen Chao !
We have provided a list of task to each team and they must fulfill all their tasks before 6 in the evening. The team that completes everything the fastest will be the winner !
And as it is a special episode we have something special for the winners !
So, LET'S START ! "

_______________

" Mnn should we go the kindergarten to meet the children first ? Hm ? Lan Zhan ? Or should we go and buy the cake first, we can give it to the children.
Can we give it to the children ?
Umm - we just need to collect the flag from the amusement park we will go there at the end ?
What do you say Lan Zhan ? "

Wei Ying read the list several times, but still couldn't decide from where they should start nad Lan Zhan is NOT helping at all

" Lan Zhan ! Say something ! " Wei Ying grabbed his hands and shook it, he pouted a little to show he is angry but it actually didn't made him look angry.

Lan Wangji finally stopped walking, " We can go anywhere Wei Ying wants first "

" Ugh that's what I can't decide ! Why are you not helping me "

" Mn, then we should go to the cafe first, then we will buy a cake and visit the children.
We can then visit the tourist site next then - "

" Amazing! Lan Zhan you are brilliant ! Why didn't you open your mouth earlier ? "

Wei Ying pulled his hand and started running.

" Aww, I didn't knew it was a cat cafe ", Wei Ying awed at the white furball that has settled itself on his lap.

Lan Wangji sat in his place and petted the cat gently. It purred rubbing it's head in Lan Wangji's hand.

" She seems to like you Lan Zhan ! "

" Mn "
Seeing his soft smile Wei Ying can't help but blush

" So- you - like cats ? Lan Zhan ?"

" I don't dislike them "

" Oh
It's reminding me of the bunny cafe we met at "

" Mn "

" You like bunnies right ? "

" I do
Wei Ying likes them too "

" I like all animals ! Except dog. I hate them "

" I know "

" How did you know ? I don't think I told you before "

Lan Wangji looked up at this. His lips twitched like he wants to say something more but shook his head slightly and didn't say anything.

" We should get going now "

" Oh, yeah let's go "