CH 3

It is a nice morning. Sun shining birds chirping.
Wei Ying sleeping without a worry in the world and Jiang Cheng trying to break his door down to wake him up.

See,Just the perfect morning !

Wei Ying groaned and covered his ears.

" Ugh Jiang Cheng go away "

" What go away ?
It's 10.30 am wake up RIGHT NOW. WE ARE LATE !"

Wei Ying groaned again he have no interest in getting out of bed.
He can't be blamed. He stayed up till late night reading all the things people said about him.
It was funny at first, everyone talking about how awkward Wei Ying looked while Lan Wangji was holding him.
Some said Wei Ying looked like a cute fanboy.
But after sometimes things started to go downhill.

It was actually Lan Wangji's fans who started it.
They said Wei Ying always liked to cause trouble he was probably trying to use Lan Wangji for popularity now.
The one who pulled Wei Ying out of the crowd was Jiang Cheng without a doubt, so more proof that they were trying to gain popularity.

The fans of Twin Prides fought back saying they don't need to use such methods for popularity.
A fight broke out between the fandoms ( once again )

A different group although found the most interesting thing a ship between the Twin Prides and the Twin Jades.

Wei Ying couldn't handle anymore. First that incredible bashing on him ( he agrees he is a troublemaker but those things were exaggerated ) then forming a pair between him and Lan Wangji.

THERE WERE EVEN EDITED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS OF THEM !
That looked too real to Wei Ying.

He finally understood why Wen Qing asked them stay away from the internet. He don't know about Jiang Cheng but it's too much for him !
So, when he finally decided to put his phone down it was 2.30 am.

As a result he is now late to practice. When Jiang Cheng said they are late it was an understatement because they were supposed to start their workout at 8 am.

" We are already this late, no need to hurry anymore ", Wei Ying answered as he rolled down his bed with great difficulty.

" You want Wen Qing to kill us ? "

Wei Ying opened the door all blurry eyed and shirtless,
" We are already half dead it will be better to die fully
Why are you late anyways ? " he said giving emphasis on ' you '

Jiang Cheng just sighed, " I too oversleep sometimes "

"Hmm "

" What ? "

" I just said hmm "

" You ! - get ready now ! We can't be late to our photoshoot too "

" Huh ? What photoshoot ? "

" You are driving me crazy now, just get ready ", Jiang Cheng rubbed his forehead and said helplessly as he walked away from Wei Ying.

____________

"That's it for today good work "

" Thank you "
Wei Ying shook hands with their photographer, bowed and gave a stiff smile.
He can't dare to look to his side where Wen Qing is standing glaring daggers at him.

First they didn't make it to practice and their dance instructor yelled at them and Wen Qing, then they came late to the photoshoot and Wen Qing got yelled at again.
Wei Ying can see the viens popping on her forehead and he is sweating profusely under her gaze.