CH 6

The news that all five of ' The most handsome men ' are staring in a show together spread all over the internet.

It also took some attention away from the ongoing rumours about Wei Ying.
Everyone is just excited to see all these good-looking men together.

Within days the internet got filled with assumption about how their interactions might go. Some are even trying to come up with what would be their first impressions of each other be like.

All five of them have different personalities, they don't seem like a group that will get along well.

But Lan Wangji could care less about any of this. Right now he is going to take the hardest decision of his life , that is --- to call Wei Ying.

Yes, it is the hardest decision ! He sat there on his couch holding his phone for what felt like an eternity. He would open his contacts then close the phone again.
Last time he messaged Wei Ying it was for an emergency, they hadn't talked for days after that - he was hoping to meet Wei Ying when he followed his brother to the recording studio... BUT Lan Xichen ! That little - ...

-----
Flashback ~

Lan Wangji visited his brother early in the morning -

" Wangji ? What are you doing here ? "

" I - came to see you. Can't I ? "

" Ye- Yeah ofcourse ", Lan Xichen stuttered, it was suspicious from the start

**
Lan Wangji got into the car with his brother.

" Wangji are you going somewhere ? You want me to drop you off on the way ? "

" Mn, I am going to the studio with brother "

" Why ? "

" Can't I ? "

" ... "

" I wanted to see how the changed lyrics are working "

" There's nothing to see... "

" Brother, why don't you want me come ? "

" Of course I want to... Why would I not", Lan Xichen laughed nervously

**
Lan Wangji narrowed his eyes at his brother when he came face to face with Jiang Wanyin in the recording studio

" I was so sure it was Wei Wuxian who would be recording ", his brother said as he looked around scratching his head.

" Uh- Ge is actually sick ? " Jiang Wanyin spoke up with a nervous look

" Wei Ying is sick ? "

" Yes he is sick "

Lan Wangji is not stupid he saw the pleading look his brother gave Jiang Wanyin.
Lan Xichen is definitely messing with him !
He wanted a doubly edited song didn't he ? And it got triple- no ten times edited since he mentioned Wei Ying

Lan Wangji didn't stay there any longer.

------

Even if he knows it's a big fat lie, he still heard Wei Ying is sick. So, he can't just sit and not worry can he ?
But what will he say ? Should he call or text him ?
What would Wei Ying think ? Would he think he is being too nosy ?

Ugh! He hates that Lan Xichen !

____________

" Thanks for covering for me back there Jiang Cheng ! Uh- I can call you Jiang Cheng right ? "

" Y-Yes of course !"