The Church

(I hate mobile Wattpad. I miss my computer. If I get my computer back I'm gonna be so happy. Also I've only been to church like ONCE so I don't really know how it like goes 😊 sorry about that. Plus I guess it's different here so. These lil guys don't know what they're doing trust me 😭)

.
.

              I woke up to a firm hand on my .. face? I quietly groaned, reaching up to whoever's wrist it was. "Good morning!" I heard Mr say. I opened my eyes as he finally lifted his hand away. He had a unusually big smile. He also had really sharp teeth, I could tell just by looking. I did not want to get bit by him, if it ever came to it.

              "Oh, Mr. Good morning." I quietly said, rubbing my eyes. I sat up.

              "Did you sleep well?"

              I nodded.

              "Good. I tried to let you sleep. It's 7:15 AM! I always try to be at church first, and I wanted to bring you with me." He wore a different suit today, I noticed. It was white, with a pale blue tie. He looked nice.

              I nodded, and crawled out of bed. Mr didn't say anything about my messy bed, which I was grateful for. "I'll wait for you outside. Please don't take long!" Mr said, before leaving my room. I heard the door shut. Just as quick as he came, he was gone. I missed him again.

              I walked around my house and found a bathroom. It was mostly white, except for a rainbow ceiling. That was an unusual place for the rainbow to be, I thought. I focused on the mirror, which was above a small sink, and made sure I looked nice. I fixed up my clothes, got my shoes on, and was about to leave the bathroom before turning back around.

              I stared in the mirror for a while. Or it felt like a while at least. I'm not sure what I was looking for. I stared into my own eyes, looking at the letters that filled them. I, and O. My face was dull. I looked dull. I didn't look unique like everyone else. My smooth, paper white skin felt too clean. I didn't like it. I raised my hand and felt the underneath of my right eye. I had no fingernails to scratch at myself with. My individual fingers were red, bright red.

              "Im-" I was mumbling to myself, before I was interrupted by Mr screaming for me. Not yelling any words, just actually screaming. I turned my head quickly and squinted at where the noise had come from.

              "Jeez, I'm coming!" I groaned before running outside to meet him.

              Like Mr said, I found him outside my house. It was a little bit foggy, and the air was crisp, but overall not too bad. "Are you ready?" He asked, holding his hand out. I nodded and grabbed it.

             "I'm a bit nervous about this," I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck as we walked. "What do we do when we get there?" I asked.

              "Church is fun, don't worry! Arthur reads to us a bit, we sometimes express gratitude, and miss Sophie makes and brings us some of her very nice bread and things! I'm sure you'll love it!"  Mr said as we approached the large church. Mr and I had been talking about the event since we left my house. It seemed like a pretty big deal.

              Mr reached to open the large door, before Arthur beat him to it. "Mr. You brought the new thing?" He said.

              "Of course." Mr nodded.

              I gave Arthur a small wave. He blinked at me before sighing. "Well, yeah. I don't see why you wouldn't. Come in," he said flatly before opening the door more for us. It still looked the same, but in front of a podium with a large golden diamond star shape on it was a white table with a few things on it. I looked around, and saw a few stained glass windows.