Call

I watched Arthur stress as he talked to Mr over the phone. "Yeah, it's never snowed here and you've told me that-" Arthur said, in a very frustrated and threatening tone. I didn't understand the big deal.. it was just snow! "MR!! Take this seriously!" He then loudly groaned.

I shook my head. There were clearly bigger things to worry about then a little snow..

Well, maybe a foot of snow was a little much, but I still had a valid point.

Arthur sighed again and rubbed his face. "Get back here soon. You aren't here by noon tomorrow and I'll get you myself." He spoke like an angry parent, and before I could hear Mr respond, he hung up.

The first thing I wanted to say was, "Ooh, Mr is in trouble~!" But I didn't think that would be the best thing to say. Arthur seemed stressed, and I couldn't be funny when I knew a friend was upset.

I stood next to Arthur and put a hand on his shoulder. Comforting him would be easier if he wasn't so tall, I thought. I gently rubbed his back and he sighed.

"What's wrong with the snow?" I asked, keeping my voice low. "Do you just not like the cold?" I found if a little funny he didn't realize it had snowed. Maybe he slept really good and just didn't realize how cold the church was?

Arthur turned to face me, leaning off his desk and he gently grabbed my wrist. "Well, I.. don't like the cold, yeah. But there's something else too." He began, sighing. He seemed more relaxed, which felt very unusual, but I didn't bring it up. "Imagine World, our home, like a.. living thing, sort of. While snow and stuff may be normal for other places, it's not good here. It's like it's unstable- sick." He explained, before resting my hand on his cheek. That was weird. Was he okay? This was an unusual amount of affection from him!! Plus he was just yelling and stressed, where did this calmness come from? "We got a really cheap place to live, I tell ya.. jeez." He mumbled, sighing. He seemed relaxed by my touch, and I noticed this.. so I decided to not pull my hand away.

"What do you mean.. cheap?" I asked. "I like it here." I was enjoying my time in this neighborhood.. except for the night before, of course. I remembered my encounter with.. that.

"It's just- eh.. forget about it.." Arthur sighed. He paused and stared at me for a moment. I must have been spaced out as I thought. "Are you okay?" He asked. I snapped out of it and smiled again, looking at him.

"I'm okay!" I dismissed Arthur , though I wasn't too sure if I actually was okay. Either way, I didn't want him to worry about my silly problems.

Arthur paused again and nodded. He let my hand go and I pulled it back toward me. We sat quietly for another minute, a little awkward.

"Do you have any plans today?" Arthur then asked me. I thought for a second and shook my head. "Me neither. Um.. maybe we could go back to the arcade and see if P1 needs anything?" He suggested. That was a good idea! I nodded.

"Oh, okay! That sounds good. Let's go!" I smiled and took his hand.

Arthur made a small sound as I dragged him out of his room. I was excited to see my friend, P1, and was unusually energetic. "Wait-" Arthur tried to stop me, but I kept pulling him until we got to the big church doors. Arthur was not happy with me.

"Nuh uh- hold on-" Arthur hissed as he stopped himself, using all his strength and shifting his feet as I opened the door and stepped outside. I was just about to take him outside into the snow when he stopped himself like this.

Then, he stumbled and fell face first into the snow, with a quiet thud.

I quickly smiled and laughed at him. "Arthur! How did that even happen?!" I cackled. Arthur picked his head up and made an angry little noise. He quickly got up and grumbled.

".. I am absolutely livid right now.." Arthur practically growled, and I could hear it in his voice, but I was too busy losing it.

"Haha- oh, there's snow in your hair-!!"  I giggled, pointing a little. Arthur didn't have much of the snow on him, just a little on the sides of his hair and on his face. His eye widened and he quickly fixed his hair, a little frantically. I laughed harder, covering my face again as I bent over a little. I uncovered my eyes again and saw him wiping his face around his nose with his wrist, which looked a little funny, but I didn't really care.

Arthur stared at me until I stopped laughing and calmed down. It felt nice to laugh.

"Are you done?" Arthur sighed. He was all cleaned up, but still seemed upset.

I wiped a tear and lightly sighed before nodding. I looked down and realized Arthur  still had no socks. I'd never seen him with shoes. It was odd.. but I wouldn't mention it. Didn't his feet ever get cold?

I shook my head and brushed off the thought before I held his hand again. "I'm sorry you fell, Arthur." I said, still smiling. It was funny, to me at least.

Arthur sighed again. His breath sounded a little shaky, I could tell he was cold. "It's fine. Let's go." He said in a low tone, before dragging me along now. This was an odd change in things, but I walked a bit faster to keep up with him.

I was a little cold too, but it had definitely gotten warmer since I had been outside last. I was happy about that. This cold weather was unnecessary!!

We hurried over to the arcade, and I noticed the lights were on. "He's here!" I said, pulling Arthurs sleeve a little. He rolled his eye and sighed, before telling me to come inside. "Okay! I'm excited to see P1!" I said, giggling a little as I followed him inside.

Authors note
.
.

WOW UMM

VERY SORRY I TOOK A RANDOM TWO WEEK BREAK-
However! I am now more motivated than ever! And I'm sure that production of these chapters will get back to their usual rate.
Once again, I'm very sorry and I know this is short..
</3
Oh and I also am planning on rewriting some of these chapters by chapter 30! Yes yes, once we reach chapter 30 I will rewrite a few chapters!

Sincerely, the Drippy Wizzard 🪄🪄