Winner Takes All

Caroline planned to stay indoors till the mission is over. She doesn't want to take any chances in case Evelyn was out looking.

Joanna is to keep watch around Evelyn's house, they need to know her movement because Caroline wants to make sure when she sends the package, she receives it immediately.

The front door opened and Joanna walked in, heading straight to the living room.

"What happened here?" she says, "Do you redecorate?" scanning her surrounding, as she dropped her brown purse which matches her shoes on the glass table before she sat down.

"Well... a girl needs to be busy. Not every day I get to make a change as big as this." looking around the house and back to Joanna, "So dear, what do you have for me?" she sat down and rested her back.

Joanna sat back and crossed her legs, "Everything is going according to plan. Caroline will contact Jeremy soon."

Evelyn smiled, wiggled her eyebrows then leaned toward the table, she poured out wine into the two wine glasses sitting on the table, then handed one to Joanna, "Let's drink to that."

They slightly hit the glasses together in a cheers gesture, and took the cups to mouth, "Tell me everything!"

Joanna dropped the glass after taking a sip from her drink. "Everything is as you predicted. She wants blood, and she has a perfect plan on how to get it. She wants to hurt you so badly, and she believes killing Jeremy is the way to do so."

Evelyn smiled. "You know, that girl would have been such an asset to me."

"My thought exactly!"

"Her ability to withstand pain was so mesmerizing. I can't remember having so much fun torturing someone like that." she took another sip from the wine, "so tell me, how is she planning on killing my husband?"

"She's going to contact him tonight, make me meet him, and bring him to her new place."

"Tonight? That quick!"

"She's not thinking clearly, all she wants to hear is your scream. She wants to see you suffer Evelyn.
    Do you know she can't eat, she has to smoke some weed before she digests anything. Otherwise, she will throw it up. Whatsoever you did to her — girl... I don't want to be your enemy. She can't even bear to look at her own nakedness."

A slight smile of satisfaction curved out from the corner of Evelyn's lips, " I did not go through all of that to train her so she can think clearly. I like the result on her though, they usually just wanted to die after I freed them; you know, she's the first one willing to fight back.

Spending time with her was different. I wasn't trying to get any information from her, nor was I training her to say something she doesn't want to.

I was aiming for some sort of satisfaction or relief from my pain, but no matter how much I tortured her and hear her scream, nothing was working. I didn't feel any better. — Until now.

This is something I'd never seen before, her ability to carry me in her mind and soul, and allow my memories to torment her over and over again???" she smiled brightly. "I couldn't ask for anything else.

And her willingness to endure the torment till the day she will hear me scream... Oh!!!" Evelyn let out a soft pleasure breath. "and the way she wanted to do it... You know, if it were someone else, they might just get a gun and shoot Jeremy and find the right time to kill me too... But no, not her — she wants to cut. him. into pieces??? Oh!!! She's bad!!!" breathed out the last statement slowly.
       "How I wish I can train her more, I would love to see who or what she will become."