Password

Caroline texted Jeremy immediately when she entered her car.

"We need to see, Now!"

Jeremy replied, " You said not to show my face without the document. I'm working on it."

"How long will it take?" Caroline replied.

"Tomorrow morning ."

Carl received all the messages and forwarded them to Evelyn, who parked her car not too far from the restaurant: What Caroline said got her upset. — The thought of losing her baby got her unbalanced.

After sitting still for a few seconds, she started the car and drove to her law firm, because her assistant had been calling her concerning the new case that was assigned to her.

Joanna on the other hand had headed straight to Carl's.

As Joanna entered, Carl walked up to her with a cup of iced tea. "Good to see you beautiful."  he handed her the cup.

With a smile, she collected the cup and pecked him on the cheek. "Did she buy it?"   
    ...she asked walking toward the computer.

"Like a Gucci bag..." Slipping to the chair next to her, he tapped some buttons on his keyboard, "Check out their conversation..."

Joanna leaned in, with her fingers dancing around her chin, "Hm..."

"And yes, I forwarded it to Eve already."

She smiled, " Now," she rested her back, "we wait for tomorrow.

Tilting his head in agreement, "We wait for tomorrow!"

                      ** Tomorrow **

Caroline was checking her wristwatch and her phone every second, waiting for Jeremy to ring the doorbell.

— She wasn't the only one waiting. Carl and Joanna were both waiting.

While Evelyn was sitting in her car, in front of Unity Trust Bank, waiting for Carl to confirm Jeremy had been occupy.
    —The last thing she needed was an uninvited surprise guest.

***

Caroline jacked up at the sound of her doorbell.

Taking her tablet beside her, she tapped on it and it displayed the person standing at her door.

Caroline has been steps ahead too, — so she thinks.

She had installed security cameras outside her house, both front and back doors. The only place she did not place any camera was inside the house.

She must think she doesn't need any inside.

—It Jeremy.

She used her hand to strengthen her wig as she walked to the door before she opened it.

"Hi," he said, with his hand shoved in his pocket and the other holding a black briefcase.

Caroline's eyes travel down to the briefcase and back to his face. With a curt nod, she said, "Come in."

She moved to the side and Jeremy entered.

***

Carl typed some buttons on his keyboard, then tapped his earbud,
   "Eve, the package is in the house, You're good to go.
     I got eyes on you."

Evelyn pulled down the driver's mirror, and added a little lipstick on her lips, smiled to herself, closed the mirror, and opened the door.

Her white bag matches her kneel-length dress and her open-toe shoes, with a black jacket that matches her earnings along with her sunshade. Her hair was packed up in a ponytail leaving the curls down dancing around her neck.