Chapter 14: Bikini

*EVA'S POV*

Tonight there is a huge beach party and we as a group have decided to go. Cora decided to take me bather shopping which i don't mind but i'm nervous.

"Omg Eva this would look so cute on you!" Cora says holding up a bikini.

"I'm not sure." I bite my bottom lip.

"Hey, your so pretty and you shouldn't even worry about it. But if you don't feel comfortable we can get something else."

"No i want too."

"Okay."

We both grab sets of bikinis before going to the change rooms. The only spare ones are on other end of the area and girls boyfriends are waiting outside and it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

"How about we just send eachother pictures of the bikini instead of walking out?" Cora asks sensing my anxiety.

"That would be nice, thanks."

"Okay send me photos of them on and i'll send photos of mine."

"Okay."

We nod before going into our change-rooms.

I pull off all my clothes and try on the bikini. I take a picture and send it too Cora.

my pic ^^

my pic ^^

*Do you like it?*

You can see my stretch marks a lot but i think it's still nice.

*Oh fuck yes.*
*Jesus.*
*Fuck*
*Baby.*
*Mama i'm with the boys right now don't do this to me.*

I furrow my brows and look at the contact.

Fuck.

I sent it to Arlo! I quickly send the picture to Cora before replying to Arlo.

*I didn't mean to send that to you sorry*

*Who the fucking hell was that for?*

*Cora*

*Oh, are you shopping for tonight?*

*Yeah.*

*You need money?*

*Ive got some, thank you.*