Chapter 21: Marks

*EVA'S POV*

I stare at myself in the mirror trying to draw my eyes away from my stretch marks. But i can't.

Why do they look like that?
Why can't i just have long tan legs like models?

My dress is beautiful but i just don't suit it.

My dress ^^

My dress ^^

My bedroom door opens Arlo coming in with a smile.

He closes the door and his gaze drops to me lingering up and down my body.

"Wow." He whispers coming towards me.

I fight back tears at him looking at me like this. A mess. I know he's seen me naked on multiple occasions but it feels different.

His smile drops as his eyes soften. He wraps his hands on my waist giving me a soft kiss before getting down onto his knees.

"Your so beautiful." He whispers placing a kiss to one of my marks.
"So very gorgeous."

Another kiss to a different mark.

"I wish you saw yourself through my eyes."

Each phrase he says he placed a kiss to a mark on either leg while he keeps eye contact with me.

"I love you."

"What?" I mutter.

"I love you."

"I-i love you." I whisper running my hand through his hair. I can feel him smile against my thigh as he continues.

"I'll never know how i scored you." He says as he raises my skirt higher kissing up my thighs where stretch marks lay.

My breath deepens as i conceal my moan.

I'm sure he has superpowers. I feel less nervous about my scars.

Why should i care so much if he can find beauty besides that?

He burries his head inbetween my thighs his warm breath on my underwear making my body errupt in tingles.

He softly giggles making pleasure blaze through my body.

How could i be feeling so bad about myself to wanting my man to touch me in just seconds?

Because it's Arlo.

"T-touch me." I say.

"Are you sure?"

The way his voice vibrates up my body is insane.

"Yes."

With his teeth he tugs down my underwear from the bottom before using his hands to slide them all the way down my legs as they pool around my ankles, not going over my high heals.

His warm breath closer to my dripping pussy.

He softly sucks on my clit making me moan before he begins eating me out.

Thrusting his tongue as he swallows all of me.

I softly moan as i clench my legs tighter around his head not wanting him to stop.

He continues his action as i moan and whimper, grinding against his face.

He sucks on my clit again as he grip my thighs tighter.

I throw my head back with a moan as a wave of pleasure crashes me as i come.

He swallows it all as he moans himself.

He pulls his head back out my thighs looking up at me.

"Fuck i love you so much." He whispers pulling my underwear back on.

I gently smile as he stands up lowering my dress.

"Say it again." He says.

"I love you."

"God fuck." He softly groans kissing me harshly.

"Are you ready to go out?" He asks and i nod my eyes trailing his body.

He wears a black suit with a tie and holy moly he cleans up nice.

He holds my hands as we go downstairs and he drives to to the restaurant. We walk in where the group already is sitting and talking.

We walk towards them with a smile and sit next to eachother. Arlo instantly drops his hand to my upper thigh. I wrap my hand around the back of his neck softly rubbing it.

"Cora you look so beautiful." I smile at her.

"Awh thank you, you look very pretty."

"Thank you."

I watch as Oakley whispers in Cora's ear and her cheeks turn pink while Hayden glared at his best friend getting in with his sister.

"Guys, i've accidentally joined a cult." Coen says making all of our eyes widen.

"How the fuck do you accidentally join a cult?" Hayden frowns.

"I thought i was signing up for free vegetables but i guess not."

All of us crack up into laughs.

I love my friends. They have changed my life for the better and i'm so ever grateful for them.

Especially Arlo.

That escalated quickly