Epilogue

*ARLO'S POV*

I stand at the end of isle waiting for my fiancé, Eva to come down the isle.

I can't fucking calm myself. I haven't seen her all day because 'It's bad luck.' Like bitch let me see my girl.

The music starts and Ella, Eva's bridesmaid walks. She looks so nice.

Cora, the maid of honour, then walks down the isle and her boyfriend Oakley who is one of my groomsman lets out a small moan.

They are still just as immature like they were in highschool.

"Bro, are you nervous, i'm nervous." Hayden hits my shoulder.

"Me too! And it's not even my wedding." Coen whispers.

"Shut up." I glare at them before there's a music change and Eva comes down the isle.

Her beautiful long dress looking absolutely flawless.

I lock eyes with her and i can't help but cry. I sniffle wiping my tears as she comes towards me.

As soon as we are facing eachother i kiss her. Sorry but i haven't tasted her in 12 hours. I'm dying.

"You've got the rest of the wedding." Oakley taps my shoulder.

I pull away in a better mood with my girl.

The ceremony begins and i don't even listen. I'm just staring at my beautiful soon to be wife.

I never believed that high-school love will last. But i know now it can if it's with the right person.

At some point we exchange rings. I'm basically zoned out.

"You may now kiss the bride."

I don't waist any time and crash our lips together desperately.

"Your happy couple." The priest says and everyone cheers.

"I love you so much, my darling girl." I say as we walk down the isle hand in hand.

"I have something to tell you."

"Tell me you love me first.

"I love you so so very much."

I smile kissing her temple.

"What did you want to tell me?"

She looks at me with a wide smile.

"Im pregnant."

I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU LIKED IT