Chapter 5: Heat

*EVA'S POV*

I sit on the bus and i look up seeing Arlo walk on. Although he doesn't say hi to Kevin and he isn't smiling.

I look back out the window when i hear and smell him sit next to me.

I wait for him to say hello.

Nothing.

I turn my head to look at him as he's staring down at his hands picking at them.

"No hello this morning?"

His head whips up to me a smile coming onto his face.

"Goodmorning Eva."

"Goodmorning."

My eyes search his face and i see his red eyes, they are puffy and slightly bloodshot.

"Are you okay?"

He nods slightly with a small smile.

"I like your outfit." He smiles his eyes scanning me up and down.

"Really?"

"Really." He nods.

"Thank you." I smile as heat rushes to my cheeks.

I look down at my outfit. I normally don't wear this type of stuff but it's going to be really hot today.

My fit ^^

My fit ^^

Arlo's smile widens and he relax's into his chair more.

"Are you sure your okay?"

"I'm okay." He softly smiles.

"Alright."

~~

I leave class and i am smoking hot. I shouldn't of wore jeans but i didn't want people to see my stretch marks on my thighs.

I walk to my locker and place my books inside along with my jumper before i walk down the halls to the food court.

A group of boys all turn a corner and begin running down the halls and one pulls something out his pocket before throwing it at me.

It hits my chest as water comes out. A fucking water balloon.

Seriously?