-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR's POV-

Komi's Age: 16(First Half Chapters)/18(Second Half Chapters)

(YN)(LN): Your Name & Last Name

Age: 16(First Half Chapters)/18(Second Half Chapters)

Height: 5FT 8IN

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light Brown

Extras: Likes to work out at home, long walks, listening to music, draw....also is somewhat an Introvert,

-PROLOGUE-

Shouko Komi, a high school teenage girl, who happens to be very very VERY shy, and having difficult time communicating with people, and trying to make new friends ever since, but luckily she's met a friend, Hitohito Tadano, who happens to be her first friend to have since they met. Tadano understood Komi's struggle of trying to communicate and making friends. So from that day on, he helps get her 100 friends. And so on, Komi has began to have more friends and is half to have so....until suddenly, she then meets someone here at her school, that Tadano knows a lot about this person. It's been told that this person that Tadano knows happens to be his friend ever since the years of Junior High. Komi thought maybe Tadano will help her become friends with this person, but Tadano refuse to, and also afraid, scared to do so. he's been said that his friend has changed ever since half years of Junior High, Which left Komi concern and confused why Tadano is so scared of his friend, and why he barely talks with his friend?? And what even happen to his friend that made him change so much?? ....Which left Komi concern and confused why Tadano is so scared of his friend, and why he barely talks with his friend?? Which leaves Komi, who will have the guts to talk to Tadano's friend and try to be his friend with no help at all. So, what happens next? ...Find out!!!!