Chp.14 Home-Sick

-AUTHOR's POV-

It was a weekend day, no school, and winter just hit. We then take a look at (YN)'s home residence we then see (YN)'s mom about to leave home to run errands and also to see (YN) with a mask covering his face and his sleeping clothes on...

Mom: Are you sure you'll be alright son? I'm really worried about you, maybe I should stay for today-

(YN): Mom, it's fine really, don't worry, I'll be fine, just go what you gotta do, besides, just a slight cold, I can handle it.

Mom: Mm, very well the  sweetie. I'll be back as soon as possible then. I'll also bring some souvenirs.

(YN): Ok, thanks mom.

Mom: You're welcome (YN), see you later.

(YN): Bye mom.

.
.
.
Some time pass, inside (YN)'s house, we see him sitting on the couch coughing a lot and bothered from this cold he's got. He began drinking lots of water to stay hydrated...but that won't help with his cold at all. More time pass, he was at his couch, with a blanket on him, as the cold was getting to him even more...he checked the temperature and to see he has a 35.2 degrees F.

(YN): Shit...*cough*

He began to cough a lot and the fact his throat is beginning to hurt as well...

(YN): G-Gah...fuck...I feel like I'm gonna die...this cold really getting me...thirsty...need more water...

(YN) tried to get up from his sofa...but as he tried, he couldn't of the fact his bones and body felt weak as well...

(YN): O-Oh give me a break...even my body is giving up on me...*coughs* ...damn...don't wanna call mom, won't want her to make her feel more worried...gotta call Tadano...

(YN) pulls out his phone and to look for his contacts and to then press on Tadano's and calling him....the phone dials...and picks up...

(YN): Tadano.? Hey man, im suck right now, I need a favor yea if it's too much? Mind you being some sports drink and something warm to eat...that'll be appreciated....

Everything was quiet for a moment....
.
.
.
Until...

Komi: (Y-YN)..??

Instead, (YN) accidentally called Komi

(YN): K-Komi!? Crap.! I didn't mean to call you! I-I'll be fine, Don't worry! Im gonna call Tadano right now..!

(YN) hangs up...

(YN): What the hell!?..how I'd I end up calling Komi.!? ...that was...weird..

.
.
20 minutes later, (YN) called Tadano and waits for him....he was still in his sofa, and then suddenly his doorbell rang...

(YN): Finally...

(YN) can barely get up and move his body, so he had to lean against the wall to walk over to get the door...

(YN): Thanks for coming, really appreciate it Tada-

As he opens the door and expected Tadano....instead, it was Komi who arrived, with a bag on her hand, with supplies.

(YN): Wh-Wha?? K-Komi..?!

She entered the house and closes the door...

(YN): K-Komi wait, you don't have to- *cough*

(YN) was coughing more as Komi began to worried for him, she quickly reacts as she grabs onto his arm...(YN) notices as he flusters and Komi taking him to his room...in his room, Komi lays (YN) on the bed with a pillow and blanket as she takes off her coat and searching in the bag she brought with...she pulls out a mouth bottle water with a cup on it, and inside of it it was warm tea. She then pulls out her notebook...

"Can you drink this?"

(YN): S-Sure.

(YN) grabs the cup and takes a sip of the warm tea..

(YN) Mind: *smells and tastes like chamomile, really good.*

"I'll be using your kitchen."

(YN): O-Oh, yeah. Go for it.

Komi takes the ha with her and heads to the kitchen. As she arrives, she grabs a pot and turns on the stove, pours water on the pot and to began cutting some vegetables to make a warm chicken soup...
.
.
After that, the soup was warm and ready to eat. Komi heads back to (YN)'s room and him noting Komi brining a bowl of warm chicken soup...(YN) sat up

"Are you still able to eat?"

(YN): Y-Yea, sure.

Komi then holds the warm soup, scoops an amount with the spoon, blows it and wanting to feed (YN)...

Komi: Ahhh.

(YN): W-Wait Komi Wait!

Komi: !?

(YN): I-I appreciate it and all...but...I can feed myself, so...

Komi suddenly realizes what she was doing right now, and made her feel embarrassed and blushing at the same time...she hands the bowl and spoon to (YN)...

(YN): But, I appreciate it, thanks.

Komi: ...Y-You...You're...welcome.

(YN) began eating his warm chicken soup as Komi waits for him to finish. After, (YN) finished his soup...

(YN): That was delicious, thanks Komi.

"I'll go tidy up."

(YN): Sure.

Komi takes the bowl and spoon with her, head to the kitchen and washes the dishes.
.
.
Later, Komi heads back to (YN)'s room to check up on him...

"How do you feel?"

(YN): Okay, soup hit the spot but otherwise, I feel a bit okay, thank you....you know, Komi?

Komi: ?

(YN): ...Even I did said to not do this for me, you did it either way...you're really a good friend Komi...I'm happy *yawns* ....I...met...you.

After that, (YN) deeply falls asleep just like that, and leaving Komi blushing from what he said to her....she then gave a gentle smile as she appreciated (YN)'s words and to see him sleeping...she then covers him with the blanket to make him more comfortable...afterwards, she looks at him sleeping, as she blushes softly...then, she looks at his hand...and to blush...
.
.
She slowly reaches for his hand, and grabs it and to feel it. She blushes more the fact she's holding his hand, she didn't wanted to let go at all...but at the same time she has to, so she can leave (YN) rest. So she slowly backs away, grabs her stuff, writes a note for (YN) and leaves it on his counter table, and leaves his room....but before she even does, she again looks back at (YN)...and blushes...she then slowly goes back to him, gets close to him....and lands a gentle kiss on his forehead....and leaves his room and the house.
.
.
.
Later on, it was evening, (YN) woke up from his nap and realize it was about to be dark, but still get some more rest. As he wakes up a bit, he notices the note on his table...he reaches for it and grabs it and reads what Komi wrote...it says...

"I hope you feel better, take care, and I'm glad you enjoyed the tea and soup, see you next Monday at school hopefully."

After reading it, he then notices Komi drew a tiny heart shape next to the sentence...he flustered when he notices it, and to gentle smile about it...

(YN): You know...I think it should be that time.

-END OF CHAPTER 14-