Chp.1

-AUTHOR's POV-

It all started one an evening day, at Itan Private High School, it was told that in that high school, is a school that students only attend and get accepted by interviews. The most most important criteria to be accepted is the student's character. Itan High School is full with eccentrics, weirdos, rebels, and outsiders. It's a rather school, that only allows spectacular oddballs. Tadano, who happens to be Komi's first friend, doesn't know how hard it will be to get Komi 100 friends...in the classroom, Tadano and Komi were sitting and talking....

Tadano: Okay, Okay. Now, it may take some time, but I have to help you get 100 friends.

Komi: ...

Komi writes down her notebook, and shows her writing to Tadano what she wants to say...

"How will you be able to do so?"

Tadano: It's easy, I'll be helping you and guiding your communication with the people here in school, that way they'll understand what you mean, and later will become friends with you.

Komi: *gasps*

She likes the idea

She likes the idea.

Tadano: Great, come on, let's walk around and find someone to start off with.

Tadano and Komi walk together around the school and find some people to help Komi become friends with...
.
.
.
So far, it's not looking good at all. There's some students that doesn't want Tadano near Komi, knowing the fact Komi is already the overwhelming popularity due to the unprecedented stoic beauty and refined elegance the classmates perceive her to possess, and there is some that just doesn't wanna talk with Tadano at all, and the fact Tadano tries his best to talk to Jen by being friends with Komi...which isn't working at all. They walk at the hallway back to their class-room...

Tadano: Jeez, the school here sure is weird, and also the fact is bunch of crazy weirdos too. Komi, I-

As Tadano looks at Komi, she started trembling...