Final Chapter: Lemon

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

Following final chapter is a lemon, readers has been advised

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Following final chapter is a lemon, readers has been advised.
.
.
.
.

As we left off, Komi's house was having a Christmas party, and also an early happy birthday as well. So far, her friends were enjoying the party, while they are, Komi then heads upstairs and to then giving (YN) a text to come over and have a "chat" with him. So, (YN) make his way as he walks upstairs...

(YN): *wonder what she wants.* Komi?

(YN) then spots Komi coming out from her room...

(YN): Komi.

Komi: Oh.!

(YN): Hey, what's up? You wanted to tell me something?

Komi: ..mhm.

(YN): Is it...bad?

Komi: ..No.

(YN): O-Oh, okay good...so, what is it?

Komi gave a slight sigh, and then she blushes as she began to feel nervous and shy...she again looks at (YN)...and to then show her notebook and the sentence she wrote for him...it says...

"I've never think the both of us would been best friends. From the day I met you, at first I was too scared to even talked to you, but then again it gave me the urge to do so, I don't know why, but I wanted to. And since the day we both met and talk...we've became friends, we've walked together, talked together, and spent alot of time together alongside with our friends, but mainly just us. I've always get this weird feeling every time I'm with you...this feeling feels good. You're the reason why I keep smiling every time and day. You've always been there for me when I needed it, and always supported me. You're really a sweet person...and really nice...and adorable..

Komi blushes and nervously shakes when reading that part and so as (YN)...

"But, what I'm saying is...I think you and I..."

The sentence stops there...as Komi puts her notebook away at the counter table, and to slowly approach to (YN) up close, as (YN) blush of the fact Komi is way too close to him, she looks directly to him, and then, she reaches for his hand, grabs it and says...

Komi: I-I think...we should be...m-more than...best friends.

(YN)'s eyes widen a bit to hear that from Komi, and the fact what surprised him even more is that he too wanted to confess Komi about their "friendship", but now that Komi has express it, it was (YN)'s time...he gently smiles at her, and replies...