Chp.5

-AUTHOR's POV-

The next day at school, Komi felt proud that's she's improving, little by little though, but will get through it. (YN) also was happy to hear Komi is doing good as well. Which made Komi feel more confident about communicating with others...so she will do her best. One afternoon, Komi and (YN) were eating lunch together, Tadano had some work to finish and dint had time to have lunch with them, so for now on it's only Komi and (YN)...

(YN): Man, I'm starving.

Komi shows (YN) her writing on the notebook...

"What did you brought to eat?"

(YN): Just some sandwiches, jam and cheese, and a bottle of orange juice. Seems like you brought lunch as well, looks delicious as well.

Komi writes her notebook...

"Thank you. Also-

Najimi: Hey Komi!!

Najimi appeared and startled Komi, and wants to eat lunch with Komi, now that they're friends...

Najimi: Wanna eat lunch together? ...Oh! I see (YN) is with you. So that means you're eating alone?

(YN): ...Your point?

Najimi: Food tastes better when you're eating with people. I always eat with my friends, so how about you, what do you do? You always eat alone, don't you?

(YN): 💢 what are you getting at ? 💢

Najimi: Good grief, you're so handful. If you wanna eat with us, just say so.

(YN): ...

Najimi sits down...

Najimi: Anyways, Komi, I gotta ask, why you wanna be friend with me anyways? What you think about (YN)...

Najimi began telling Komi a lot of curious questions of how "they" like to talk alot, and Komi can't keep up with "them"...

(YN): If You're curious, Komi wants to make 100 friends as part of our plan.

Najimi: 100?...really? That few? That hardly seems enough.

Najimi gave a side eye look with a smug on her face...

(YN) Mind: "They're" scheming something! The hell she's planning now??

Najimi: Hey Komi~

Komi: ?

Najimi: All of the sudden I'm feeling so thirsty~so thirsty that I want to drink right away~So.....Will you go get me a medium sized non-fat milk pistachio deep mocha-dipped Frappuccino with chocolate sauce with extra whipped cream from Standbakes? If you don't, then I'm afraid I'll quit being your friend.

Komi: !!!?

(YN): What??! Just what kind of friend are you trying to be with Komi?? Like if she's ever going to-

Komi stood up from her desk, and her body feeling wobbly, and to slowly walk away, and to go get what Najimi has told her to get her so she can be still friends with...