Chp.4

-AUTHOR's POV-

Later on, School ended. Najimi met Komi at the front school to walk with her home....

Najimi: H-Hey, Komi..

Komi: ...

Najimi: ..Let's walk home, together.

Komi: ...

Komi tried to communicate, but is having trouble as always, and Najimi having trouble communicate with Komi too as the two began to struggle and their bodies being stiff...meanwhile, (YN) and Tadano were spying to see how it goes between them...

Tadano: They sure seem awkward..

(YN): Don't worry, Komi will pull it off...come on, their on the move.

Komi and Najimi walk their way home, and we take a look at Najimi's perspective on talking with Komi...

Najimi: Sorry about earlier, when I said I couldn't be friends with you. That's not how I really feel.

Komi didnt lay eye contact on Najimi...

Najimi: Uhhh, say, it is true that we did met along time ago, did you at least remember that?

Komi made a noise that she didn't try to say it at all and kept it as a straight face...

Najimi: O-Oh yeah Komi, I must know that you seem so popular lately, can you tell me what's your secret for that?

Komi looks at Najimi, and to have trouble saying something and yet shaking at the same time. Tadano and (YN) watched everything as Tadano texted Najimi...

"Are you okay?"

Now, let us look at (YN)'s perspective with Tadano before. While following them without being notice, when Najimi apologize to Komi about earlier not being her friend, and didn't made eye contact with her....which (YN) can tell that Komi is too nervous to make eye contact.
.
.
When Najimi mentioned Komi about remembering if she knew her back then since elementary when Najimi met her, (YN) can see that Komi only barley got part of the word out to respond her answer.
.
.
And when Najimi mentioned about Komi being so popular and trying to know her secret on how to be like one, (YN) can tell that Komi wanted to collapse.
.
.
And that's when (YN) told Tadano to text Najimi about the situation...and Najimi replied...

"I give up"

Tadano: Wow, even Najimi can't even talk to her.

(YN): Damn...*sighs* I feel bad for Komi, guess we have to-

???: Najimi!!!

Suddenly, both notice somebody yelling Najmi's name out, and to come rushing down and meet up with Najimi and Osana, Maa(Yellow Hair) and Shii(Black Hair)...