Chp.15 Christmas Party

-AUTHOR's POV-

As winter hits, It was now December 24th, around noon at this time. At (YN)'s residence, he was in his room, and to look over his phone for a bit...

(YN): Man, who would've thought today is Christmas Eve already, how time pass so quick...wonder what my plan to do....or, wonder what Komi is planning for today? Maybe we can hang today for a bit. I'll give her a call.

He goes to his contacts and finds Komi, and as he does, he notices the date of birth of Komi's...

(YN): Oh? Her birthday is on the 25th? That's tomorrow.........it's tomorrow!?!

(YN) quickly calls Tadano...

Tadano: Hello? (YN)??

(YN): *breathes in* ....Tadano!!

.
.
.
Meanwhile, at the mall, (YN) arrive to the mall and has asked Tadano help to pick a gift for Komi, instead, Tadano came with Najimi and some other friends "they" brought with...

Tadano: Hey (YN).

(YN): Yo, Najimi too??

Najimi: Heh (YN)! Tadano told me about Komi's birthday tomorrow, so I decided to come along as well and contacted Komi and invited everyone with us.

(YN): Ah, that helps too, thanks.

Najimi: But I wasn't able to contact Yamai on her phone.

(YN): And, why??

Najimi: Just, I guess she'll miss Komi's birthday, too bad for her.

(YN): Not a surprise there.

Najimi: Oh hey look she's actually in that shop.

(YN)/Tadano: Whaaa???

They look and see Yamai in the beauty salon shop, eager to know what present to get for Komi's birthday, So Najimi rushes over to her and hugs her...

Najimi: Yamai!

Yamai: Ah! Damn you!

Najimi: Alright! Now that we're all here, let's get started...with the present death game!

Everyone: *gasps*

(YN): Why always make everything a game???

Najimi: Here are the rules: the person who finds the birthday gift that Komi likes the most wins! And keep it under 5,000 yen!

(YN): Wait-

Najimi: Ready! Go!!

Najimi and the others split up and go to different variant stores to choose a present for Komi's birthday. (YN) and Tadano both went to the same store...

(YN): Hey, thanks for helping out again Tadano.

Tadano: Anytime dude....say, I gotta ask?

(YN): Yeah?

Tadano: So you and Komi...

(YN): ...what about us?

Tadano: Well, from what I've seen between the two of you, you both are beginning to become closer. And the fact you and Komi have begun to spend more time with each other these past days as well-

(YN): Just get to the point dude.

Tadano: When will you ask your feelings towards her?

(YN): ...

(YN) didn't even blush nor startled at all, all he did was stood quiet and looking down....

Tadano Mind: ..Not the reaction I expected..