Chp.10 WaterPark Day Pt.2

-AUTHOR's POV-

We then left off at the water park, as Komi and their friends are about to explore the water park, and to get on a big water slide Najimi wants to go on. They all went to that water slide and notices you can go slide down with a 2 pairs...

Najimi: Alright! We can go three pairs! Agari, Tadano, how about we all three go?

Tadano: Yea, Sure.

Agari: Really? Are you sure you wanna go with me??

Najimi: Of course, if anything you'll be a good crash cushion for both me and Tadano.

Agari: ...What?

Tadano: Wait wha-

Najimi: Let's go!

Najimi Tadano and Agari both got on the slide with an Inflatable slide board and to slide down...

Shigeo: Hey Komi! Let's go down on the slide together!

Taisei: No me!

Yamai: No me my lady Komi!

Yamai and the rest started arguing on who to slide down with Komi...then there's (YN) who doesn't even wanna be in the shenanigans...

Lifeguard: Hey, are you going with her? We need to keep the line moving.

(YN): O-Oh, yea sure. I'll join you Komi.

Komi: Mm.

And so, Komi and (YN) both got on the slide board together, Komi on front and (YN) behind her...and so, the two slide down together and can feel the water on the slide splashing them, and how fast is going to sliding down...

(YN) Mind: Heh, this is actually fun.

Then, they arrive at the bottom of the water slide and to fell off the board on a small pool, no injuries at all though...

(YN): Heh, not bad.

Lifeguard: Hey, you two alright?

(YN): Yea, we're-

Then suddenly, (YN) notices Komi on top of him of how they landed on the pool off the slide...the way Komi was on top of him made her feel embarrassed as she blush hard and quickly gets off from him and (YN) flustering about it...

(YN): I-It wasn't You're fault, really..! Besides, it's not..big of a deal-I mean! Well...gah.

Komi slowly looks at (YN), and bushes again the fact that it was the closes she's ever got up to (YN)...Komi slowly walks to him, and to then point at the waterside they got on...

(YN): O-Oh, you wanna go again?

Komi: Mhm!

(YN): Heh, okay sure. It's fun.

Komi and (YN) went four times on the waterslide, afterwards, they then head to the lazy river with the others .
.
.
.
Some time later, Komi and (YN) both rested at their spot as the others kept enjoying the waterpark...

Najimi: Oh hey! Let's go to that pool over there!

Najimi makes a run for...

(YN): Hey don't run. You're gonna-

Then suddenly, (YN) notices Komi running over to the pool with Najimi...and then, she trips and falls to the floor..

(YN): Crap! Ko-

Yamai: My Komi!!

Yamai without even noticing knees (YN) towards his face when he was about to get up and fella to the floor...