𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most

Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to others.

They will never know that we are trying our best to not get swayed away in the storms created by our destinies.

So many secrets are hidden in the dark past that it feels like our hearts are caged and we will never get a chance to escape.

The only thing we can do is endure and look forward to the new plans destiny has for us. But what if the plan is to destroy everything once again?

-------------------------------------

"I said stop this right now! Please just stop." Niharika pleaded with fresh tears on her cheeks. 

"Do not say anything! This is my room and I can do ANYTHING I WANT!" The voice of glass shattering echoed in the chamber. Samrat's eyes were bloodshot red, his raven black hair were a complete mess. 

He took another glass and threw it on the floor with all his force. Niharika covered her ears with her hands, not to just stop the voices out here but also the voices screaming in her head. 

Samrat's hand started to bleed but he could not care any less about that right now. "Everything here is mine and you are no one to stop me from destroying them!" His nostril flared. 

"Rana sa why are you doing this?! Please just stop. You are hurting yourself." Niharika was scared of his actions. He was not himself, he completely lost his composure.

Samrat stopped and looked at her. Those red eyes were enough to shut her up. He slowly turned and started taking slow but steady steps toward her. Her heart started beating crazily against her chest. 

Niharika was frozen at her place. He stopped just few inches away from her. She was scared to even look in his eyes. His stare was sharp enough to suck a soul out from someone's body.

He dibbed his head and slowly whispered in his deadly deep voice, "Because I know someone's secret."

Niharika's eye widened and her head snapped to look a him. He was burning in rage and after looking in his eyes, she was sure he knows what she has been hiding for years

She started to love her contracted husband but she knows she has always been unlucky in love and this time also she will be left with nothing at last. This marriage was bound to end in ashes and it will burn her completely at last.

Is this all worth it after being
destroyed again?

-----------------------------------

𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒

Contract Marriage
Royal Romance
Forced Proximity
Single Father
She fells first he fell harder

------------------------------------

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Hey moon family, thank you so much for being here. I welcome you all to this new journey. This is my second book and many of you showed love to this story even before I posted chapters or even prologue.

I am still learning so there might be mistakes. I hope you all will understand and all of you are free to tell me about the mistakes. I will try my best to improve them. I am really grateful for your support, love and understanding. 

I will see you all soon!! Till then you can read my other story 'His To Adore'.

Love ya all!! Byee!!

-------------------------------------------

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒