3. 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄

Hello guys! Yep I am back with another update! Thanks for patiently waiting :)

Vote Target: 400!

❊❊❊

Author's POV:

"It's been just 2 days she came and you are already making her work this much mom." Vishakha spoke as she noticed Divya and Niharika entering the living room.

Both the ladies placed their bags on the coffee table and took their seats on the giant brown couch placed in the middle of the living room.

The helper offered them a glass of water which they accepted with a smile.

"What else do you expect in our profession?" Niharika replied and kept the glass on the coffee table. She came to Udaipur on Monday and it's already Wednesday today.

The last 2 days were mostly spent in adjusting to the new environment. Niharika always liked Udaipur, for its culture, people, architecture and beauty. Vishakha's family really helped her a lot.

"Vish I told you to visit Aarti yesterday. Why wouldn't you listen? She really wants to meet you. She called in the morning and again asked why you still hadn't come to the palace. Even Shruti was asking." Divya told as she emptied the glass of water in her hand.

Vishakha on the other hand was busy on her phone and wasn't even listening to what her mom was saying. Niharika nudged her and she looked up from her phone screen.

"Ehh yes mom! sure! why not!" She dumbfoundedly replied and Divya shook her head.

"You don't even know what I just said. What yes mom huh!" Vishakha passed a tight lip smile with puppy eyes.

"She invited you over for dinner tonight and you are going okay." Divya said in a curt voice. Vishakha opened her mouth to protest but was cut down by her mother. "That's decided."

"Okay but I will take Niharika with me. Is that okay?" She asked keeping the phone beside her on the couch.

"Me? Why me?" Niharika asked with a tint of surprise in her voice.

"Yeah I think you should also go. You are Shruti's doctor now, they won't mind. In fact Aarti will love to have you there. Let me inform her that you are also coming." Divya took her phone out from her bag and went away to call Aarti.

"Vish why can't you go alone. I don't even know them. Shruti is my patient. We are professionally connected. I don't think it's right for me to go there." She tried to reason but Vishakha was not ready to listen to anything.

"Yaar I used to be very close with them but I was a teenager then. It's been years since I met them. Going there alone now would be so awkward for me. Help me out here Nia. Aarti aunty is very sweet and she is mom's best friend, I am sure she won't mind you at all." Vishakha ended the discussion then and there.

Niharika deeply sighed before finally agreeing to come with her. She is going to meet the royals of Mewar at their Palace. She was a little nervous but thinking about meeting the little angel made her happy.

Inaya immediately captured her heart with her sweet voice, sunshine nature and that beautiful, innocent and heartwarming smile. She smiled thinking about Inaya's cute remarks for Yug.

"Chal abb ready ho jate hai 6 bajne wale hai. Vo log to Khana bhi jaldi kha lete hai. Royals jo hai unke alag hi rules or regulations" Vishakha's voice brought her back and she stood up with a nod.

(Come on, let's get ready, it's going to be 6. They even like to have dinner early. After all they are The Royals with their different rules and regulations.)